Kiddy Grade R1 Volume 1-6 (uncut) + Artbox (for sale/trade)
Hey y'all... I am selling my Funimation Kiddy Grade set (to current) with Artbox. That's all 6 volumes of the Funimation DVD releases, along with the art box... opened, but only the first volume has been watched. Here is the link to the ebay listing. I can cancel said listing if you want to buy through the forum, or if you want to trade. Big Grin

KIDDY GRADE v1-6 + ARTBOX OFFICIAL ANIME DVD R1 UNCUT - $81.99, shipping included to anywhere in North America.

I also have several Heavy Metal Graphic Novels, and Graphic Novels and artbooks by artists like Luis Royo, Serpieri, and Simon Bisley up for auction. Check those out as well, if any of them interest you. Smile

I WILL SHIP INTERNATIONALLY, at the buyer's cost.

Wants:
Cash
(via Paypal)
Region 1 Stuff like...
Abenobashi
Cowboy Bebop
FLCL
Trigun
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
Wolf's Rain 2 & 3
X TV
...feel free to run other R1 stuff you would be interested in trading by me, as well.

I've had successful trades with:
Nina182B
JunkieJoe
buffgod
Cidien
p_mathew25
rarnom
inzomniak
Sideswipe
bumperboy
ouijaouija
Ixtli277
goflutie
maskedperson202
BeZt|A
Benz370

100% feedback rating of 110+ transactions on Ebay as the_redhare.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
"along with the LE art box... opened, but only the first volume has been watched. "

i have a question about this. are you talking about the Last Exile box or the box for the kiddy grade series?

let me know.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Last Exile Wrote:"along with the LE art box... opened, but only the first volume has been watched. "

i have a question about this. are you talking about the Last Exile box or the box for the kiddy grade series?

let me know.

-LE
Sorry... LE as in Limited Edition... it's the Kiddy Grade Art box that comes with the first volume.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection