Fun Mononucleosis Stories?
So, i was just diagnosed with Mono. It's not the horrible kind that keeps you in bed forever, and is really really icky, but it does make me tired with a minor sore throat.
Now i have a reason why no one will kiss me...(i can't really complain since i did have a fling 2 weeks ago...)

Anyhow, so does anyone have any "fun" stories abotu when they had mono? Did you have to take a semester off from college or anything?
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
gohan32 Wrote:So, i was just diagnosed with Mono. It's not the horrible kind that keeps you in bed forever, and is really really icky, but it does make me tired with a minor sore throat.
Now i have a reason why no one will kiss me...(i can't really complain since i did have a fling 2 weeks ago...)

Anyhow, so does anyone have any "fun" stories abotu when they had mono? Did you have to take a semester off from college or anything?

Thanks for sharing, but no...unless you count the fact that I had a sub in my history class for like 1 & 1/2 semesters due to mono...that was cool cuz the work was real easy.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
WTF is mono? Sounds like a sissy disease :p
its a type of Herpes virus (Epstein-Barr virus to be exact)
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Whoops!! Takes back the sissy remark :o

Hope you get well soon Gohan.
Sorry to hear about your little case of Mono, hope your fling was worth it at least
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
elcoholic Wrote:Whoops!! Takes back the sissy remark :o

lol
hahahahaha
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
hahaha.. I never had mono. One of my roomies had it two years back and that didn't stop her from making out with her boyfriend. She didn't tell him she had it and she was always tired for about three weeks. They broke up for some other reason but I don't think he ever got mono... or noticed that he had it. Sucks you have it. Hope your grades don't suffer.