Tenchi Muyo Perfect: FX missing subtitles? Chinese?
skylark Wrote:Amethyst,

WOW. Thank you. Finally, someone who has verified for me that this FX version does contain Chinese subs.

As far as Episode 10, yeah, I believe that is simply a problem with that one episode, on every FX disc copy including that ep for that boxed set. I played it on three different DVD players; therefore it wasn't the DVD player.

Apparently the database needs updating, if JJ himself is selling this version with Chinese subtitles when the database claims it only has English ones.

No problem, I even dug out my set and checked it on the DVD player!! I've seen a lot of HK's with Chinese Subs... actually I think most of them have it... cause it seems to default to them... laugh.. I think they just don't list it because that's not what most people are looking for, they are looking to make sure it has the English subs... like Black Jack FX series doesn't have English subs... just Japanese ones!! (Now why you'd want japanese subs with japanese audio is beyond me... but I guess they are for the English audio...shrug...)