Can't view the store
It wont let me log in to view the store.... it keeps saying "Your account has not been verified yet. Please verify your accout by clicking on the link in the email that was sent to the account you registered with." I've had not problems in the 6-8 months or so that I've been coming here until now. I'm not sure if I ever did get a confirmation email and there's not button to re-send it. What should I do?
did you sign up for that part of the site is my first question to you ?
second if you did so you should of gotten an email, if you didnt sign up cause the forum and the store are 2 seperate sections you need to be signed up on both of them for it to show up. so if you signed up and didnt get the email jsut PM the guy in charge :
Schultz : he will be able to resend the email, i think... cause i had this problem when i first joined.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Send me an email to [email protected] from the email address that you signed up with and i will manually activate your account for yea.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do we need to register to view the store? codemonkey 7 4,929 04-11-2005, 09:06 AM
Last Post: codemonkey