Looking to get a good optical mouse
I need to get an optical mouse, currently I have a ball mouse. I know, I know, they suck, but hay it was free. Anyway, I really want to get a Logitech mouse, but I would like one that fiis good in the hand and has a mouse wheel that isnt smooth. I dont like smooth scroling, its crappy for games. If you guys could help me out, that would be great. My price range is from free to about $25. I may pay more if its really good. Oh and no wireless!

PS: Happy Birthday Homeless Joe!
-spike- Wrote:I need to get an optical mouse, currently I have a ball mouse. I know, I know, they suck, but hay it was free. Anyway, I really want to get a Logitech mouse, but I would like one that fiis good in the hand and has a mouse wheel that isnt smooth. I dont like smooth scroling, its crappy for games. If you guys could help me out, that would be great. My price range is from free to about $25. I may pay more if its really good. Oh and no wireless!

PS: Happy Birthday Homeless Joe!

I've been using my MS Intellimouse Optical for about 3.5-4 years now, I think. Granted it was $55 when I bought it, it's about $20-$30 now I think. The mouse has been through everything and still works awesomely. The mouse has been used so long that the right side where my hand is has been worn smooth as well as where my index finger rests. Very good mouse, indeed!
dont buy Logitech my friend (yes they do exist believe it or not) bought one and hes had to exchange it 4 times coz it goes ballistic
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
The cheapest Logitech optical mouse does tend to have problems. The mid and high range models have no such problems, though.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
The last mouse I bought was some cheap $15 optical mouse I got from Wal-mart and has worked for 3 years with no problems, but I don?t play that many computer games either. Newegg.com sells stuff but they have good reviews for all the hardware they sell. I?ve seen good optical mice for 14 and 15 bucks there.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
I personally perfer all the logitech's and haven't had a problem with even the cheap models. but for my main mouse i always use this type of mouse.
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/produc...ENTID=5002
don't know why i just perfer them..
Thanks for the help guys. I decided to buy this mouse. Read bunch of reviews on it, thay all said it was great. I was looking at this one originally, so I bought it.

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDet...ode=211030