Greatest film ever
I forgot to mention Desperado.

I'm sure there are others I will remember later on.
ladysilverice Wrote:Damn, that's scary. Those are all the movies that my fiance loves.

That is scary. Does that mean that we both have bad taste? Since he chose to marry you and all. :p

I can't believe I forgot Diehard. That movie was badass!!!

Matther, I think I'd still enjoy a film like Back to the Future if it premiered today. If I were listing stuff because of nostalgia, I would've listed stuff like The Breakfast Club and Young
Guns as well.
My favorites:

Memento (or is it spelled Momento??? Always get that confused)
American History X
Indiana Jones movies
Untamed Heart
Cool Hand Luke (Paul Newman is a sweetheart)
Super Troopers

This is a hard! There's so many great movies out there.
Vicious Wrote:I think I'd still enjoy a film like Back to the Future if it premiered today
I love the Back to the Future movies. I will see it at least once a year from TBS or USA channel.. they play a lot of old repeats too.. like Dirty Dancing, A Christmas Story, Blood Sport.. for me those are "classics" because I used to watch those all the time growing up.
It's Memento... and it was a great movie but I'm not sure if I'd include it in my all time favourite list.

Cool Hand Luke is one that I'm surprised that I left off it though. I was just thinking about it again the other day and how many cliche's it spawned... "what we have here is a fayl yuuurr to communicate."
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:"what we have here is a fayl yuuurr to communicate."

That reminds me of a line from another awesome movie - "these two yutes . . . ". Hahahaha. Joe Pesci is hilarious.
I loved that movie too... the funny thing is I can't remember the title of it... all I remember is his girlfriend taking the stand at the end to help him win his case and get those "two yutes" off the hook.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
My Cousin Vinny. And Marisa Tomei played his girlfriend. How he got a girl that hot is beyond me. :confused:
star wars trilogy
indiana jones
die hard
goonies
monster squad
scarface
meet joe black
There's no point introducing myself to the death.

My R1 Collection
My HK Collection
I think a good title and is also my personal favorite is So Close. First of all, the girls are SO HOT! XD. Also I like the Choreography of the fights and sword techniques.
[Image: WinterSonata.jpg]

A dream is like snow, it falls then it fades away through time...

~Ryoku Slayer~
here's a few of my top choices, not in any order.

Dark City
Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels(probably my all time favorite)
Reservoir Dogs
American Psycho
The Professional
Star Wars Trilogy
Salt Lake City PUNK
Lost Highway
Train Spoting
These are only a few of my Favorites, way to many to list.
well my list would go something like this in no particular order

Donnie Darko
Amelie
Jacobs Ladder
Terminator 2
Aliens
Spiderman
The Matrix
Wayne's World
Evil Dead 2
Fist of Legend
Ring (Japanese)
Dark Water
Orgasmo

thats all I can think of...
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Ryoku Slayer Wrote:I think a good title and is also my personal favorite is So Close. First of all, the girls are SO HOT! XD. Also I like the Choreography of the fights and sword techniques.
Yeah, I liked this movie too. I love movies where the girl is hot and can kick ass! I think the main character girl is the only hot girl in that one though... the sister is okay and the cop, I thought was not that pretty.
Nina182B Wrote:Yeah, I liked this movie too. I love movies where the girl is hot and can kick ass! I think the main character girl is the only hot girl in that one though... the sister is okay and the cop, I thought was not that pretty.

i liked main character the most because of how she was hot and kicking ass at the same time, but i also love the sisters hair. Big Grin
goonies, i remmeber that film, twas a while ago when i say that film. Havnt seen Jackie Brown but all other Tarantino films are class. Films like spiderman were good but wouldnt say there Great.