Fable or star ocean
Ok i want to get ether the new star ocean game or the new fable game wich one do u guys think is better
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. I prefer Japanese RPGs in general, even if the game had crappy dubbing.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
star ocean, or u can just wait till halo 2 comes out hell ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
It depends on which sytle of game you prefere, if you play alot of western RPG's such as Knights of the old republic or Morrowind or things like that then you will like Fable.

On the other hand if you like games like Suikoden, Xenosaga, Grandia, Final Fantasy, Skies of Arcadia, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Shining Force, Wild Arms etc...

Then you are best off going for Star Ocean. It would definatly be my choice.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
One thing that's always thrown me off about western RPGs are their character designs. Somehow they almost always manage to make one their main characters look really ugly or unattractive. Japanese designs tend to be much more chic, sleek, and attractive to me. It could be just my discriminating asian eyes, I don't know.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
No, its not just you, I see it too.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
I'm just gonna get both of them. Already pre-ordered them from Amazon. Smile
"Cowards die many times before their deaths. The valiant never taste of death but once."
-- William Shakespeare