Amazon.com
Anyone know if you can use bank account transfers at Amazon.com? (asked this in another thread but can't find it now and don't know if anyone responded) I see a link to look at checking account balance but nowhere to sign one up so I can use it to pay for items.
why not just ask amazon yourself?
sorry i dont know what u mean by bank account transfer,but this is whatthey say bout payment methods "Amazon.com accepts American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, Eurocard, Visa, Visa Check Cards, Amazon.com gift certificates, and checks, money orders, or cashier's checks denominated in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank. Additionally, we accept Borders Gift Cards and Waldenbooks Gift Cards as payment for qualifying orders. We do not currently accept direct wire transfers or Smart Cards" hope it helps
when i buy from them it comes from my bank account so it should come from there if you select that method. so transfering funds to pay for stuff is what happens when you select is ATM/CARD with visa logo.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
debit card != bank transfer
Don't have a debit card. All they need to do is set up a paypal type thing so you can use a bank account transfer. They are a huge company, is it really too much to ask? =/