Is the FX perfect Banner of Stars set fixed?
This is a question mostly pointed at mr. Junkie Joe:

I heard there were problems on disc 2 with bad skipping and other stuff that was missing. Is there a batch of replacement discs on the way? Is Flora planning on fixing it?
thanks for any info Big Grin
oh no i bought this when it came out and dident even know about it. i just checked it and yeah their is no 8 9 am 10. i hope i can still get it replaced for a working one.
vonhufflepuff Wrote:oh no i bought this when it came out and dident even know about it. i just checked it and yeah their is no 8 9 am 10. i hope i can still get it replaced for a working one.

DVD2 has Epsidoes 8 9 and 10 !!!

just go the menu -> Down -> and a Arrow will appear...press left right to navigate through the episodes (up till 13)

The problem is that : ""on eps 12, the ending and next episode
preview was replaced by a repeat of the second and third part of eps 12. On
eps 13, the Prelude was replaced by the 4th part of eps 12."
the thing was when i checked on 8 9 and 10 they took me to the same episode just in a different part of it. maybe i just need to watch it until i get their.
For me, disk 3 and 5 won't even play. Sad I made the mistake of not buying it from IA so now I am hoping my seller doesn't rip me off. I never had the need to get replacement disks before. It's been a week and a half since the seller said he mailed them... I am now wondering if he just lied since there is no news here of replacement disks.
There still no Fix DVD nÂș 2 for this set ? anyone has any news about it?
I wanna finish watching DNA2 so bad. I was almost done with the first disk and it just kept stopping and I couldn't go any chapters after that. Had about 10 more chapters to go. I hope FX does something soon. I got my replacement disks for Banner of the Stars and the same problem was still there.
Nina182B Wrote:I wanna finish watching DNA2 so bad. I was almost done with the first disk and it just kept stopping and I couldn't go any chapters after that. Had about 10 more chapters to go. I hope FX does something soon. I got my replacement disks for Banner of the Stars and the same problem was still there.

It' s not just a problem of playabilty (Maybe your DVD has problems playing it ??? chekc it in another DVD player)

It's the Missing / Screwed up stuff in DVD 2 Sad
I tried it on 2 dvd players and the laptop dvd player.. same problem Sad Ahhhh, dvd 2 is missing stuff! I hope they fix that soon.
yeah it seams like mine is missing 3 episodes i have the mac set as well and they are defiantly missing.
Does anyone have any update on their Banner or DNA2 sets? Has FX fixed their probs with the replacement disks?
Nina182B Wrote:Does anyone have any update on their Banner or DNA2 sets? Has FX fixed their probs with the replacement disks?

I didn't know there was a problem with DNA2! I read the reviews and nobody mentioned any problems! :confused: I'm glad I haven't bought it yet if that's the case.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
the DNA2 i got a while back was fine...so probly a prolem with the new batch?
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
*BUMPING*

Just noticed someone posted a new review for this set. The reviewer wasn't as specific as I would have liked I guess, but it seems that the set is 'fixed' now. Anyone else know any info?
rarnom Wrote:*BUMPING*

Just noticed someone posted a new review for this set. The reviewer wasn't as specific as I would have liked I guess, but it seems that the set is 'fixed' now. Anyone else know any info?

Maybe JJ knows :confused: