Samurai Champloo
Anyone been watching this serious? Seems really cool so far, downloaded about 5 episodes. Also its from the same director as cowboy bebop. (Shinichiro Watanabe)
I've already downloaded 11 episodes but haven't watched them yet. The art is superb!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Waiting for it to be released in R1. So far, love the series. :p
Why does JadedGod's title say 'Japschin's buddy' ???? What's the deal with that?
Coz he's my little baby, *ahem*, my little buddy? :p Wink Big Grin
Watch Samurai 7 instead. You'll have a much better time. I find Samurai Champloo too shallow for me at times, and the opening theme will have you reaching for the skip button.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
I like both the samurai champloo and 7, they both have thier own diffrent style. I think that im the only one that thinks the the music in champloo fits it well. I actually hate rap, but it feels right for the series, I dont know why.
I have to admit, the intro is rather crappy - but the cartoon itself is done very well. Can't wait either for the R1's.
I have ten episodes on my PC, out of which I have only watched two. I'm trying hard to find what it is that people like about this show.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
My thoughts exactly. It's craptacular, compared with Gonzo's Samurai 7.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!