Dbz R1-r4
Seen as there isnt a R2 dvd boxset anywhere, i had been looking at the R1 sets,But now have found a load of R4 sets,i was wondering if anyone knew if there were any differenes between this set ( http://www.dvdorchard.com.au/product.asp?PND=105509 ) and the R1 equivalent.
thanks ahead
Umm I will have to act like Vicious on this one because this is a dumb question, sorry.

The R1's are widely available and so are the two R2 boxsets of 1-291 eps of DBZ. Go to amazon.jp and you will find the R2's with no subs if that's what you really want.

Or you could buy the R1's or the MI HK versions which are ripped from the official R2 dragonbox sets.

You don't buy an anime from R1-R4 for the hell of it.. There is a reason for the "R" = Region. Make sure your dvd player can handle no region code or read all regions first off if your going to be buying an R4 and live in England.
my dvd player can handle all the regions, it is multiregion, i was just wondering ifthere were any differences between the sets. I didnt actually know there was r2 sets

Plus i acn not get on to amazon jp cos i cant understandit or get it trranslated.
It is a good idea to ask as i think i got a AUS DBZ tape a while ago and the eng dub did not sound like the other usa tapes... not totally sure though. I'd imagine most of the AUS stuff has the same dubs and subs as the USA releases as it is prob cheaper to sub-license it.

Maybe you could ask on animeondvd.com or animenewsnetwork.
Jaded God Wrote:Umm I will have to act like Vicious on this one because this is a dumb question, sorry.

Difference is that I would have given someone like Fahad the benefit of the doubt since he's been around for awhile and assumed that he knew about the region codes by now. In other words, that wasn't very 'Vicious-like', because I would have made sure that it was a dumb question/user before replying.
Yes and you didnt ask if it was R2 UK or R2 Jap sets that he wanted. Which is it? I think there isnt much DBZ wise in the UK.
thats true, i have never seen any dbz sets here
I know that the R1 saiyan saga is now out of print, so i have been searching around to see if anywhere still has a set. I found this one which is R1 ( http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/?description...d=90010418 ) but it says it has 9 dvds, i thought it was s'post to be 8.

ps thanks for the help on the r4 version
Vicious Wrote:Difference is that I would have given someone like Fahad the benefit of the doubt since he's been around for awhile and assumed that he knew about the region codes by now. In other words, that wasn't very 'Vicious-like', because I would have made sure that it was a dumb question/user before replying.

I have been around just as long as him Wink

Anyways give the MI DBZ boxsets a try, Fahad Smile
I duno where to get em all from, and seen as im gettingmoney for absolutally nothing, i thought id by more offiicials.
I duno where to get em all from, and seen as im gettingmoney for absolutally nothing, i thought id by more offiicials.
On a side note, is it just me or is IA runnig really slow for anyone else.
fahad17 Wrote:On a side note, is it just me or is IA runnig really slow for anyone else.

Just you. It's the same old for me.
cookiejarvideo.com has the MI sets. and they are quite good too Big Grin
The Best Things In Life Are Free* *plus shipping and handling
EDIT forgot that link was disabled, I will pm you a place if you can't find the MI sets.