International ordering
Hi, my first post. ^_^

Anyway i want to order some of the titles listed here. I've picked an initial 3 titles from the MI/AV/FX section which according to the FAQ will cost a flat $12 in international shipping.

But when i come to check out the shipping is listed at $6 and there doesn't seem to be a way to change it. Have the shipping costs been changed and the FAQ not updated to reflect them, or is PayPal just broken? ^_^ How do other international customers deal with this?

On an unrelated note will you be getting some more Ghibli collection discs in soon? I have quite a few on officially released R0/1/2/3 discs, and i'll probably be getting the others as they are released but me wants to see the rest in the mean time.

TIA
Currently how Paypal handles stuff is a pain in the but.. They don't have an option for International orders from venders to change the shipping.. Generally Bella (Person that does the MI/AV/FX sales) writes you back asking for another $6 i am going to write a work around in the script but for right now it would be easier if you just make the purchase and then send another $6 saying its for the added Shipping.. sorry for the inconvience with that part of the site..
Thanks for the reply. Have done what you said.

Perhaps the easiest thing to do is simply add an item called "Additional International Shipping charge" to the MI/AV/FX catalogue for $6?