Site Question for ALL of you !
hey,

im wondering if you all would like to see more info on the titles when you look at the reviews or are buying a title from the store. the choices that would be best to add would be :

-Voice Actors
-Studio/Company (which produced the anime or creator)
-Staff
-Running time (episode length)
-Year it was made
-Opening theme and ending theme (artist name and song)

also is there anything else you think that should be added on to each title?

speak your minds...

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Schultz and JJ put a lot of work into the site as it stands today. I know that JJ would not have a problem if people include this type of info in either the synopsis or the review sections. But have them post the majority of your suggestions would create a lot of back work for them. The list of reviews is long and steep by most people?s standers. The only one of your suggestions I agree with is Running Time, but only for movie titles. Episode titles should be common knowledge...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I personally don't think all that information's necessary. If I want to find out about those things I'll do some research myself.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I personally don't think all that information's necessary. If I want to find out about those things I'll do some research myself.

Exactly. That is the correct answer. Show some motivation and do your own research.
you can easily find all that information from Internet movie database. http://www.imdb.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about this site Seijuro Hiko 4 2,986 10-26-2003, 07:33 PM
Last Post: pugmagician