Labor Day Weekend Sale No Minimum Orders at Buyritedvd.com
Really cheap prices on some older titles. Excellent chance to pick up some of these if you don't already own them. Here's the post they made at AoD:

"Attention all anime Fans as of Friday 5 pm will we will be having our first No minimum order sale for labor day weekend. This sale will end on Tuesday 8 a.m Est."
Vicious Wrote:Really cheap prices on some older titles. Excellent chance to pick up some of these if you don't already own them. Here's the post they made at AoD:

"Attention all anime Fans as of Friday 5 pm will we will be having our first No minimum order sale for labor day weekend. This sale will end on Tuesday 8 a.m Est."

If I wasn't so poor at the moment, I'd be buying Trouble Chocolate. That's right, I said it.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Steve_the_Talking_Pie Wrote:If I wasn't so poor at the moment, I'd be buying Trouble Chocolate. That's right, I said it.

That's OK. I know it's not great, but I picked up volume 1 at Otakon for $10, and enjoyed it. It's not my favorite series, nor does it stand a chance at coming close, but I consider it worth buying if its on sale for uber cheap. That school is like the SPED class from Utena's Otohiri. That might be spelled wrong, and if this was a bottle of wine sooner I might care. But all that matters now is that that bottle is empty and most be replace with somthing. Here, jacky jacky.
hmmmmmmm...............thanks.
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
Vicious Wrote:Really cheap prices on some older titles. Excellent chance to pick up some of these if you don't already own them. Here's the post they made at AoD:

Thanks Vicious.

Bye bye moneys.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
yeap that is pretty cheap, i was to lazy to look before but now that i did i better order soon
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
I couldn't resist... at $5-10 a pop (some of those titles having 2 dvds for 8-10 dollars total)... you can't go wrong. I almost fell out of my chair when I saw Cowboy Bebop: Best Sessions for $8. That's $4 per DVD. Yummy.

There were also a few shows that I was looking to upgrade from HK to R1 on... my collection is shifting slowly towards R1s, the more places I find to get R1 anime cheap from within Canada. I'm thinking I've already converted/purchased my set to about 25% R1... and the trend is only increasing.

I'm becoming a purist! Someone help me, and my wallet! Wink
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection