i want to buy REGION 1 last exile vols 2-5.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:The final episodes are just...

Don't you dare!!!! I'm still waiting for the last disc to be released.
He, he! Big Grin Don't worry I won't!
Just tell me what you think of those episodes after watching them. You'll understand then why I'm asking you this.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Vicious Wrote:Last Exile is the best title being released right now. Even if I have a backlog, that DVD goes straight to the top of the stack.

yep yep!
i agree, this title is so awesome ! sucks the next vol. comes out next month and then the last in december. thats a long time !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
It's a 7 disc release?? Damnit!!! That means I have to wait for 2 more discs. Sad
yep sad to say.
its a 7 disc set with 3 episodes on the next dvds. also i knew this whent he box came out cause you cna open them and put as many dvds as it takes to fill it so it was 7 so i knew there had to be some rip off discs coming like the next 2.

Last Exile -Queen Delphine (DVD 6) 10-12-2004
Last Exile -Sealed Mov (DVD 7) 12-14-2004

-LE

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Yes, Last Exile's right. You'll still have to wait 3 more moths to get to the end of the series. Why don't they just put the 26 episodes always in 6 dvds like .Hack and Samurai Deeper Kyo?!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Yes, Last Exile's right. You'll still have to wait 3 more moths to get to the end of the series.

I know. I already looked up at the boxset on my shelves and realized that there is still enough space left there for 2 more discs. Sad
i think they should release a 26 epiosode series like they did with outlaw star, 6 discs but bundled 2 a release so it comes out faster and also you get more episodes for your money.

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST