warcraft losing its touch?
i dont know if ne one else notices this but i realized that the newer warcrafts just arent as enjoyable as the old ones. they people at blizzard might think that making more campaigns makes the games better but i think it just gets annoying.
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
Warcraft even the earlier titles never really caught my interest. I am still holding out hoping for another Diable title, though I doubt it will ever happen
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
well diablo is in a totally different genre. i really enjoyed diablo until i lost my account with a few level 99 characters and many sets of items after 90 days without playing it. that really pissed me off.
Have you ever PLAYED WC3 or Frozen Throne????Frozen Throne is one of the GODLYEST games ever!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
yeah, i just bought frozen throne yesterday. so far its pretty good but there are still so many different races. i liked how in the old ones it was human and orc just going at it.
The only PC online games I have played recently where Black & White and Everquest
Excel saga
If you just bought it yesterday then how can you make such a statement when you have barely played it?
Well I do have to say I like the idea of more then two race classes makes the game more in dept. also makes you have to know what you are doing alittle better also
Excel saga
well ive played frozen throne since the day it came out. i have a level 20 something on battlenet. just because i dont play at home doesnt mean i dont play, im a custom whore.
What the heck are you talking about???? Who said you don't play at home???? I think from now on I'm not going to read your posts ever! Your posts are like talking to a robot programmed with three things to say. Holding a conversation with you is pointless. You are not a human, I am convinced! NE LOL 1337 DANGER WILL ROBINS DANGER!!!1111
robot?righto your strange