Street Fighter Collection
Anyone gonna get the SF Ainniversary Collection??? I am SOOOOooo psyched to get it that I already preordered it! I can't wait!!! I want a few of those cool new controllers too!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I might get it, but it's not at the top of my list. I already own Street Fighter III: Third Strike, which is primarily what would entice me to buy this collection. Unless it includes the SF Alpha titles (which it doesn't), I'll probably get it later.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
I put five bucks down on it last week & i'm picking it up the first day they have it at gamestop which is tomarrow.
I've seen trailers of it & it doesn't look as cool as I hoped it to be, but then again I shouldn't judge a fighter by its graphics or any game for the matter.
I hope its fun though.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
I already own both of those games on DC, so I will probably pick it up for 15 bucks. I know I should support the dying world of 2D fighting games, but I've been supporting Capcom and SNK since 1990. Its nice to see people, here in the forum still supporting their 2D fighters, that's cool.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Also support 2D fighters by purchasing Guilty Gear Isuka when it's released in North America in November. Sammy (or rather, Arc Systems) is the new (and sole remaining) king of 2D fighters.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
Yeah, I got Street Fighter Collection preordered from Gamestop. It should be shipping today. Hopefully, I'll receive it as fast as I did Viewtiful Joe for PS2.

I also preordered Guitly Gear XX #Reload, Mortal Kombat: Deception Kollector's Edition, Midway Arcade Treasures II, and will be preordering SVC: Chaos soon...poor debit card...
Poor card indeed!

I also am getting my SF from Gamestop. GG Isuka is SOOOOooooo Fun. 4 people at the same time!!!! The Robo Ky build up mode is incredible!!! I can't wait for November when I can own it too. I played the ripped version that Kakoi has. And yes GG is the new King of Fighters. Can't wait for Sammy Versus Capcom. Sammy is doing it and making their own SF sprites, t'will be amazing!!!
Osamu: Do you ever visit http://www.cheapassgamer.com? They post up frequent Gamestop deals on there message board and Gamestop gives a deal exclusively to them every weekend.
I have been playing an import my friend got about a month ago and it is the same as the domestic release. It is AWESOME. Holy crap, SF III never played or looked so good.
Thanks for the link Berserker! That place is pretty cool.
If it comes out for the Game Cube or X Box I might run out and pick it up. I always loved Street Fighter especially the arcade versions that were made
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Just got my call for SF and will have it in the afternoon! YYEEEHAAAWW!!!
No problem Osamu.

Mantis, it's due out on Xbox soon as well, with live support.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/244228.asp
Just got it today and man is this sooooo much fun! I can't beleive the extras! You get the whole MOVIE!!! I watched up til Ryu throws the Hadoken at Sagat. Too bad it's the CUT version DUBBED - YYYUUUCCKK!!!

I ALSO GOT THE STRAT-GUIDE which comes with a FULL SOUNDTRACK CD!!!!!

GET ALL THIS STUFF NOW!!!!! IT IS SOOOO WORTH IT!!!!!
Holy shit! You get a soundtrack with the Strategy Guide!? I might look into that. I was wondering if the US would get that animated movie along with it...glad to hear it's true, even though it is dubbed and cut...

Gah! Gotta wait till tomorrow. :p