Berserk's style
That's great that Glenat is going to publish Berserk, I've got the first 2 Dark House volumes in english but I'll definately get the Glenat version instead cause it'll probably be cheaper than the Dark Horse version. I'll have to wait a little longer cause it takes about a month or two for new french manga titles to show up here in Montreal.

I've never seen any Dynamic Visions manga in a bookstore, only ones I saw were some Golden Boy volumes at an anime store and they told me it was a real pain for them to get it cause they have no distribution to Canada at all.
If French manga costs in Canada the same it costs in France then it's definitely cheaper than American manga.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
It's a bit more expensive. Glenat and Pika pocket manga goes for around 13$CDN (around 8.25 EUR), Tonkam, Kana at 12$CDN. I've considered importing them from France but the shipping costs will just nullify any savings.

I've seen the Dark Horse version of Berserk go for 16 to 19$CDN at different places.
I guess I'm just lucky then. Here in Portugal we have Fnac stores (which are French) and I order all my manga through them. Not only do I pay the original French price but I even get a 10% discount. I pay about 5? (9$CDN) for Tonkam, Delcourt and Kana pocket manga and about 6.5? (10.3$CDN) for Pika and Glenat pocket manga.The most expensive ones are from Generation Comics at 9? (14.3$CDN) but their editions are bigger and have more pages.
I forgot about Delcourt. The Fruits Basket manga, the only Delcourt manga I have was actually quite cheap compared to the rest, 10$CDN each volume
I've been thinking of buying Fruits Basket, is it good? I only have Nana and Togari from Delcourt but they have a bunch of titles I'm thinking of buying. I like Togari, it's action packed and rather amusing but Nana is something special, it's one of my favourite manga.
I really like Fruits Basket. So far I'm at volume 9. I saw the anime first and I really enjoyed it so getting the manga when it got released was only natural. It's shoujo, action packed it isn't but has great characters and character development.

If you've seen the anime and enjoyed it then go for it.
the borders book store by my house has the dark horse version of Berserk for 13.95 a vol. i bought the first 4 volumes for $40. they were doing a buy 3 manga get 1 free, i really couldn't pass it up.
Fei is Kim
http://www.thehawks.org/ u could download the scanlation of berserks here and preview it. they have vol.4 to vol.28. it get really really good after the anime Smile enjoy!
[Image: tenjogoodbad8tv.jpg]
Hey, I live in America and i've never even seen a berserk manga in any of the shops around here. =/ I'm gonna have to to the internet route whenever I decide to spend some money on manga.
cnanthavong , you're the man .... Respect Cool
Pegasus Ryu Seiken !!!