a new site look
well seen as weve just had a forum update, i was thinking, maybe the site cud be brushed up a bit, by having a new look.
Last time i checked a few noobs were having troubles finding the store section, which was right next to the forum link they had to have clicked to get into the forum to ask where the store section was, we best not confuse them any more than needed. Wink
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
is that confution or stupidity?
I see ur point tho, it might just end up confusing ppl who have just got used to the layout. One day tho
Btw who is May Lin? When I drag my mouse over to the changing anime characters on the top left hand corner it says blah blah by May Lin.
May Lin's the "Art Director" for this site. She puts up new images every now and then.
I think shes done a really good job. There was another post where someone asked that and complained bout the summer look cos he felt imbarrased when he went on this site on public, i tryd searching for it but cudnt find it.
plus my laptops screens keeps going black, its so annoying, i have to go punch something.
does she just pic the pictures or does she actually draw them?
I think she just edits then, and then like cuts then out. So u dont get that crappy white outline
fahad17 Wrote:I think shes done a really good job. There was another post where someone asked that and complained bout the summer look cos he felt imbarrased when he went on this site on public, i tryd searching for it but cudnt find it.
=3 .. yeah, I got rid of all the "bad" ones.. there are still some summer pictures around tho, I think. I haven't been making too much now, though.. of course, I didn't make all those headers.. only the ones with my name on it >_>; and a few other unlabeled ones..

I just got a little lazy so I stopped making them :o .. besides, there seem to be enough.. >_> .. I'm not an official staff member tho, just a random person who likes cutting out images ^_^
well its time i pull a Vicious !
this has already been talked about in the "coming soon section" topic in this same board.

Quote:Well i would try to implement something like this if JJ would like / use the feature.. Also i will tell you this.. The store is planning a major overhaul.. I was working on it a while ago but i ran into RL issues and haven't worked on it for a while.. (also ran into some problems with html / css issues that want to change / fix or just totally rework) i will try and start finishing up the store stuff to see what things i can do..
- Schultz

sorry to bring your post down !
but shame on you !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
LE whats up with u and your weird obsession with vicious just leave him alone.
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
i dont have one i just choose to say that im using this expression !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST