Mario hunting
This idea struck me while in another thread. Can any of us find out how many games overal Atari and Nintendo combine have Mario or Mario abd Luigi been featured or have had a cameo in. I am pretty sure the first two are Donkee Kong anf Mario brothers for the Atari
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
at least 25 i would guess !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
yeah there are quite a few.
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
Well if you start looking every Nintento system that has ever come out even the Virtual Boy with its scary red screen had a Mario game
Excel saga
I'd say at least 70 - 90 games. There are PC games and cel phone game swe never will EVER see.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
yeah, i had a mario game on my old mobile, if u have a t610 u can download it to ur phone from the attachment. It might work on other mobiles but i cant be sure. Aslong as its got java then im sure itll work.

Attached Files
.zip   supermario4454.zip (Size: 46.79 KB / Downloads: 1)
I didn't mind the Atari titles or even the first Super Mario for NES but when they stared releasing every type of game Adventure, Racing, RPG, Fighting thats when Mario's welcome with me wore thin
Excel saga
i personally enjoy any and pretty much ever title that is focused on the mario bros. starting with mario bros. on the nes. and i can't wait for the next mario tennis for the game cube. mario tennis for the n64 was addictive as crack, i needed my fix every day.
The mario games especially the newer ones are just to happy for my liking. I bunch them into the same kinda happy puppies, rainbows and teletubies are in
Excel saga
Mantis421 Wrote:The mario games especially the newer ones are just to happy for my liking. I bunch them into the same kinda happy puppies, rainbows and teletubies are in
im guessing mario sunshine is in that catagory
I guess Outside of the Sonic titles I have always prefered the darker games, Parasite Eve, Diablo, Resident Evil. I always feel like I need to clean happy off of me after playing mario games
Excel saga
we need a new mario game !
i cant wait for mario 64x2 for the nintendo DS. remake of the mario 64 but for the handheld. also a new one for the gamecube would be nice or for them to launch the new reveloution with a new mario game ! i do not look forward to papermario 2 i hate the rpg stuff i like fighting head on with no picking attacks thats borring !

-LE

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Mario rocks. Call me wierd, but I think Sunshine was their best game EVER, and Mario Kart DD was just freakin' awesome (and really fun).

Mario is my video game god. I don't like the Xbox or PS2 so much as Nintendo.
Well the Mario cart games were not that bad. But for the most part most Mario games got old very quick to me after one day of playing any of them for me
Excel saga
super smash bros is the best fucking game !
one of my all time favs on the gamecube !!!!!

Big Grin

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST