The Ledgend of Dragoon
At the end of the game The Ledgend of Dragoon their is a scene with two dragon eggs in a nest about to hatch. I have wrote Sony for years asking about if a posible sequel would of posibly had been considered. The game was made directly without outside help. It was an exclusive title to Sony. But here is the problem. Sony has always been borderline rude in saying we don't keep tabs on independant developers and they don't awnser anything else E-Mail wise. Does anybody know anything beyond what I have found out???
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
i doubt they will make a sequal
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
It would be a shame Dragoon did rival some of the Square titles that were released
Excel saga
Mantis, I'm sorry to say, but you're one of the very FEW people who holds that opinion. Most people I've spoken to, as well as myself, feel that the game was mostly hype, and not enough substance. You truly should play some of Enix's titles, including Star Ocean 2, and particularly Valkyrie Profile, which although aren't as graphically impressive (3D wise, 2D they rocked), present much better plotlines, gameplay, character design, and music than Legend of Dragoon. In terms of graphics, I preferred the graphics of Final Fantasy VIII, IX, Xenogears, and Chrono Cross to that of Legend of Dragoon.

And considering most people's disappointment towards the title, I doubt that Sony'll consider making a sequel.

But hey, you enjoyed it! You got your money's worth, and despite all of our comments, that's all matters in the end.
When I really comes down to it I still enjoy a sit in of the older games Dragon Warrior, Lufia and Lufia 2 to even the original Phantasy star and Ledgend of Zelda
Excel saga
I was reading something about Dragoon 2. But I don't remeber what....I'm gonna look it up now.

I remember reading it in a GMR or an EGM but can't recall.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
It would be cool to see a sequel to Dragoon. How the turn based fighting worked took alittle to get use to. But considering it was released on the original PS1 it had some pretty good graphics
Excel saga
yeah i agree with robojack
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
you guys would of loved the ending of Dragoon it had an almost 3 1/2 min song and video that rivaled any Anime intro I have ever seen. Beautiful song that was used with some of the best cinimatics from the game. Well worth the 40+ hours it took to beat the game
Excel saga
I DID finish the game, otherwise I wouldn't be qualified to criticize it as I have. I preferred the ending to Xenogears or Valkyrie Profile, personally.
Well you have to admitt for a PS1 game it was amazing what they were able to pull off with it
Excel saga