Hentai Fans United!!!
That's KAGOME. I'm a huge Inuyasha fan, that is, of the regular anime, not any doujins or hentais.
sorry about the mispelling on her name I know Inyuyasha is not of the Hentai form but girls in alot of Hentai are drawn to look alot like how Kagome is. School girl outfit and all

I was at Otakon a few weeks ago, and after seven different conventions I have never seen a normal(non special event) video room packed as tightly with as many energetic people as the late night hentai room. They were lined up all teh way down the hall with thier IDs ready when i walked past a half hour before it started. When I got in, it was standing room only wall to wall packed, with people cheering for the events on screen. It was like a sporting event. A perverse sporting event where instead yelling... damn so many sports/sex puns i cant pick one. Point is they were chanting for where things should be put next.

As for my opinion on hentai, all Im gonna say is that I once comissioned the artist from Xenoblade Studios to draw my girlfriend. I gave her 3 photos, and told her she could draw whatever scene she wanted as long as there were tentacles. Boy was her face whi- err...red.
Quote:Originally posted by WandererX12
[B]I was at Otakon a few weeks ago, and after seven different conventions I have never seen a normal(non special event) video room packed as tightly with as many energetic people as the late night hentai room. They were lined up all teh way down the hall with thier IDs ready when i walked past a half hour before it started. When I got in, it was standing room only wall to wall packed, with people cheering for the events on screen. It was like a sporting event. A perverse sporting event where instead yelling... damn so many sports/sex puns i cant pick one. Point is they were chanting for where things should be put next.

Hmm maybe I should go to Anime Expo next year.Big Grin
Otakon??? These sound like an interesting night on the town. Where do they usually happen location wise?
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Short anwser: It's in Baltimore.

Long anwser:
Otakon, is the east coast's largest anime convention, and is held at the Baltimore Convention Center, in the Inner Harbor section of Baltimore, MD. 20,000 fans take over the BCC for three days of video rooms, cosplay, panels, and other anime goodness. Otakon is held in the summer(july 30-aug 1 this year), but there are others happening all year. October has the 2nd Anime Reactor in Illinois, and Katsucon will be in Virgina for its 11th year this Febuary.

I hear its possibly to go to an American convention almost every weekend, as long as you can travel far enough, but I havent checked. You can have fun at just about any of them, but size and age play a big part Otakon and Cali's Anime Expo are at the top of the heap. Katsu is good but not nearly as large, and Anime Next tries but is only 3-4 years old and still has ways to go, I dont know about any of the others. You(Mantis) might want look at Sogen Con as its in Minn.

For a more complete schedule I would suggest A Fan's View, which also gives you a photo recap of alot of the past conventions.
When I lived in Seattle if was alot easier for me to keep up on stuff like that, but when I moved to MN it was like getting sucked into a black hole. Most people you talk to here that don't have cartoon network are not even aware what anime is, let alone ever saw any
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga