More FX goodies!
Well, I tend to disagree with you on the overall quality thing with FX. While FX has nicer packaging most of the time, MAC releases tend to suffer less pixelation problems and macroblocking than FX. This could be partially due to FX's occasional inability to limit the number of episodes per DVD.
just to clarify further.Is banner of the stars 3 seasons inclueding crest of the stars or do i need to order that as well.everywher i look it says its 2.
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]
It includes Crest of the Stars. I just received my copy this morning. Thanks again for the speedy service, JJ!
Does it include "Birth" a OVA with 25 minutes or so , prequel to Crest of Stars ?

It was included in the last r1 DVD i think.
I don't know about that, but I don't think so. I don't think the MAC version nor the FX version has the OVA you're talking about.
Quote:Originally posted by Robojack
Well, I tend to disagree with you on the overall quality thing with FX. While FX has nicer packaging most of the time, MAC releases tend to suffer less pixelation problems and macroblocking than FX. This could be partially due to FX's occasional inability to limit the number of episodes per DVD.

Yeah. Overall I still think FX is the best out of the bunch, but recently they've been rather hit-or-miss. Some of their new releases are fantastic in every aspect, while others retain the great presentation but the video quality suffers. Awhile back, they weren't like that. I hope things get back on track soon.
JJ, are you gonna get the Flame of Recca HK box?
Quote:Originally posted by The Swan
Does it include "Birth" a OVA with 25 minutes or so , prequel to Crest of Stars ?

It was included in the last r1 DVD i think.

Yeah, the FX version has it on the extras on the 5th dvd.
macross sdf1 doesnt have english track right?
No, there's no such thing as an English track for SDF Macross, since it was never dubbed. You won't even notice, trust me.
Is Macross Tv like the first part of the story and is standalone meaning you dont need to see anything else before watching it?
I think alot of us have .Hack already but it still is a wonderful title. As far as Banner goes, I own Crest of The Stars if Banner is identical alittle to dry for my tastes

Quote:Originally posted by slt
Yeah, the FX version has it on the extras on the 5th dvd.

Great ! Smile and apparently from the review in this site it doesn't suffer from the Interlacing problems of Chobits or SDK Cool
Swan I am considering getting Cobits at the moment, what is this interlacing problem you mentioned???

Check the reviews in this website...some people complain about SDK and Chobis and call it pixealation, other say it's interlacing problems

Apparently in some players (i don't know why) they aren't visible or noticeable ...but in some players it seems to pixealate/Interlace in fast action scenes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FX Goodies. JunkieJoe 0 1,660 01-24-2005, 07:43 AM
Last Post: JunkieJoe
  More FX goodies. JunkieJoe 1 1,886 11-30-2004, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Strong Bad 2000
  More FX goodies! JunkieJoe 2 2,314 11-29-2004, 10:02 AM
  More FX goodies! JunkieJoe 4 3,261 10-28-2004, 10:13 PM
Last Post: abhijeet
  More FX Goodies! JunkieJoe 0 1,520 09-16-2004, 05:00 AM