Which one they all have same rating
ok guys on the gundam wing perfect edition collections they have the one by FX M and MAC. I have read the reviews and they all get the same rating so im wondering if someone can tell me what to get ( you know now that im thinking about it kinda same thing as a review lol oh well lates guys
If I was to chose between set's with the same rating, I would most likely get whichever one was more easily available to me. Seeing as how the FX set is in stock right now (plus you get Endless Waltz all in one box), I'd say getting the FX one is the way to go. You could always request a copy if you really wanted the MAC one.
The problem with MAC is that they rarely send any shipments to JJ. There's like a 5:1 ratio when it comes to incoming shipments from FX.
all true. I have the MI set and alls good but i had to get endless waltz seperate. I prefer MI sets artwork, but because the fx st has endless waltz included and has 5.1 then that shud be ur choice. Plus if u get that one then if u get the other fx gundam sets, G gundam , gundam 0083 stardust memory and Gundam MS 08th Team Perfect Collection , (soz if there not the fx ones im having firewall truble) then ul have the whole fx set, as they all have numbers at the bottom of the boxes.