IM conversation with dumbass
Quote:Originally posted by gubi-gubi
In the UK we dont have 'ghettos' but I got mugged at knife point, robbed, attacked numerous times by scallies this year at uni... Doesnt make it a 'ghetto'...

When I hear ghetto, I think of a really dirty, poor neighborhood where there's a lot of crime, drugs, and minorities. I'm basing this on where I grew up. Getting robbed and attacked can pretty much happen anywhere, so yeah I agree, that one thing doesn't make a place ghetto. Snapshot of my neighborhood: Streets are really dirty. There's a couple of people on each block that look either drunk or mentally insane that ask you for money. You see people walking around with carts they stole from shoprite or some grocery store. It's scarey to walk outside at night. One thing I'm thankful for growing up here is that I'm more aware of my surroundings whenever I go anywhere. I always have my guard up no matter where I am - sort of like thinking anything bad can happen.
Well I guess we sort of have ghettos in the UK then... Only minus the shopping carts lol. Ja Rule came to the UK once and thought he was safe walking round places until some scallies tried to rob his gold chain and tried to hit him with a big pipe lol... He said he thought we were all posh tea drinkers lol Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
Ook Ook... Go Vicious!

Is this your new catch phrase?

Quote:Originally posted by Nina182B
One thing I'm thankful for growing up here is that I'm more aware of my surroundings whenever I go anywhere. I always have my guard up no matter where I am - sort of like thinking anything bad can happen.

Yeah. I'm like that too. I'm always thinking of which direction anything dangerous could come from.
Quote:Originally posted by gubi-gubi
Ja Rule came to the UK once and thought he was safe walking round places until some scallies tried to rob his gold chain and tried to hit him with a big pipe lol

A pipe!! That's so funny because that's what people in my neighborhood use :p It's funny seeing it when it happens because it looks so crazy.. but scarey too because someone's gonna get hurt. Either that or they use bats.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Is this your new catch phrase?

I was just responding to junior buttmunch calling all your supporters monkeys earlier (no I don't remember the specifics). It also ties in with the Lupin theme because he's often referred to as "monkey-like" in the manga and occasionally in the anime.

That and it's just kind of fun saying "ook ook"... you should try it some time.

I've still got that basement open if you want to come up to lay down an ass whooping.

Ook ook!
Go Vicious!
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Well, it kept reminding me of this one character in Supergals. They referred to him as MonkeyBoy and he'd go around saying 'ook ook'.
See Vicious, this is why I like you! You kicked his ass! Maybe I'll show you those pictures after all... as a reward. Wink
I have to admit I missed all of the conversation in the forum because he deleted his posts but he got on my nerves right from the start. Right then he was making prejudiced remarks about gays and nerd/geeks. If there's something I can't stand is people full of prejudice!
Man, I wish I hadn't missed all of this! And then he apologizes and says he's ashamed! Well, he should now by now that being sorry doesn't change anything!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
Maybe I'll show you those pictures after all... as a reward. Wink

Oh no, now you're really gonna get it now Andromeda.. I believe him when he says he's persistent.. Now he's NEVER going to stop! :p
Andromeda18_ = The Fuel for Vicious!

and the journey is never gonna stopBig Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Closest thing to Ghetto area in the UK are Prob Council Estates where you see all theses scallies walikng around like they are fricken Ganagstars Rolleyes

They all have a uniform consisting of timberland or Rockport boots or Nike Shox, and Ben Sherman Clothes esp the caps

doesnt matter in what area you go in the UK, when you hit a council estate you are more or less gaurenteed to see that "uniform"
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
Closest thing to Ghetto area in the UK are Prob Council Estates where you see all theses scallies walikng around like they are fricken Ganagstars Rolleyes

They all have a uniform consisting of timberland or Rockport boots or Nike Shox, and Ben Sherman Clothes esp the caps

doesnt matter in what area you go in the UK, when you hit a council estate you are more or less gaurenteed to see that "uniform"

You mean chavs?

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/
Playing: Final Fantasy X-2, Silent Hill and MGS (PSX).
Watching:

My Anime Collection
Quote:Originally posted by rav96

Yeh were I stay in Salford is ment to have the worst estates in the North West. Those damn Rockports make me sick especially with the socks tucked into trackies! Even worse on girls with miniskirts! :eek: I hate scals!

I have to admit I missed all of the conversation in the forum because he deleted his posts

Here is a little sample of what you missed. I picked out a part without any epithets.

Crate_Digga said,
" How do you stop a Pakistan tank? Shoot the person behind who's pushing it"
"Terrorist highjacked a Pakistan airplane. How do they threaten to meet their demand? 'We'll release a hostage each day"
"Pakistani librabry got closed. Why? Their book got stolen"

I have to admit that I got a little chuckle out of it, even though they were very anonoying.

Most bizzare one was when he drew a moustache and turban on Vicious' picture.
Oh no, now you're really gonna get it now Andromeda.. I believe him when he says he's persistent.. Now he's NEVER going to stop! :p

You don't even know.

So, Andromeda, when do I get this 'reward'? Big Grin
I have to admit I missed all of the conversation in the forum because he deleted his posts but he got on my nerves right from the start. Right then he was making prejudiced remarks about gays and nerd/geeks.

Yea he came after one of my post right after he signed up. It was his Third post. I told Vicious to open a can of whoop ass on him. Then after his reply (and knowing JJ and Schultz don't care for me getting in to that kind of flaming) I backed off. I shouldn't cause even Schultz when his buttons are pushed will unleash a storm upon you.

We have a great thing here on these boards and having an ass like that made the place feel dirty.

When I hear ghetto, I think of a really dirty, poor neighborhood where there's a lot of crime, drugs, and minorities. I'm basing this on where I grew up. Getting robbed and attacked can pretty much happen anywhere, so yeah I agree, that one thing doesn't make a place ghetto.

That is how my neigbrhood is was and still is. Nina128B like us that give are famlies hope. I will do my best so that all my Dad's back breaking sweat work of job, to put me were I am today was not in vain. That is what makes me push forward.

Oh and before I forget Ook Ook Go Vicious...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!