Graduated/Employed/Happy
:p

My old thread is gone when I was whining about just graduating and having no job. So it's been two and a half monthes since I've been sitting around doing nothing.. living off of burger king and macdonalds.. being called a lazy bum.. wondering why I even went to college... and I got my job offer this morning! So relieved and So happy! I know I should just buy nothing til I get my first paycheck and pay back my credit card... but who cares! Someone just posted that bestbuy is having a 20% off anime.. if that isn't a sign, I don't know what is.

Rav96, you PM'ed me a while back about staying motivated even though you didn't know me - thanks Wink In honor of you, I will order Men Pocky!... And gummies... OMG, hordes and hordes of gummies.
I'm happy for you getting a job. Now all that needs to happen is for me to get a job.Wink
*sends good thoughts out to tsunami*
Congratulations Nina! I'm glad you're finally Graduated/Employed/Happy. Smile
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by Nina182B
*sends good thoughts out to tsunami*

I remember back in a thread in the Video Game forum you wished me good luck on my job status. And within a minute (of reading you're regards) I recieved a call saying I got the job! My orientation is this Thursday.

I'm glad to hear you got you're job Big Grin.
Oh yeah, I remember when that happened! I'm kinda nervous starting work. We'll be both starting orientation at the same time then. Good luck on yours too SirChico!
What's the position of the job you managed to obtain?
I'll be a business systems analyst. I'm the one who comes up with the requirements to give to the application designers, all based on what the computer users want. It sounds like a lot of fun, it's actually one of the jobs meant for my major (management information systems)
Quote:Originally posted by Nina182B

Rav96, you PM'ed me a while back about staying motivated even though you didn't know me - thanks Wink In honor of you, I will order Men Pocky!... And gummies... OMG, hordes and hordes of gummies.

Congrats!

^_^ im soo Happy for you! Big Grin

enjoy being business systems analyst! and enjoy the Mens Pocky! guess ill have some when i stop being a boy Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/