hey i have a little problem
hello yeah i was wondering if anyone knows what is wrong. ok well i just bought frozen throne and well i was downloading battlenet it says it has an error applying upgrade. does anyone know how to fix this. help is greatly appreciated
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
I am not 100% sure but sometimes depending on what version you are using you need to download a patch from a official site to upgrade to the version being used by the main server
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Yep...check your patches.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
yeah ,
thats probaly it , smae thing happened to me with another game it wouldnt play cause i didnt have the new patch and direct X version like 8 or something !
also the game might have a message board you can ask other users or game creators for help ? its probaly the easisest to do.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
k thanks, yeah i tryed downloading the new patch but whenever i go to the link at blizzard.com my comp says the url cant be found.
yeah i just now downloaded the new patch which is version 1.16 and it still says it.
probably your pc. What are your specs??? Make sure you have the latest drivers for your mo bo/vid card/and so forth...It might be something else but I don't know, having the latest drivers wouldn't hurt though.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
hahah yeah this is totally off subject but mantis, army of darkness is one of my favorite movies. lol. yeah.......sorry lol