Gundam release info
Does anyone know of a place that gives Gundam release info? I look myself but sometimes people seem to know things and I have no idea where they get it from. I want Gundam x, z, and zz but if the R1's are coming out soon I will wait and buy those when they come out. Anyone know when they are planned to be released?
Currently licensed for release or is released on R1:

Mobile Suit Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam: 08th MS Team
Mobile Suit Gundam: 0080 - War in the Pocket
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 - Stardust Memory
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam [December]
Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam F91 [Fall]
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
New Mobile Report: Gundam Wing
Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
G Gundam
G-Saviour

Double Zeta, X, SEED-Destiny, V, and ∀ Gundam. They are not currently licensed.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Thanks man. Will definitely hold off on Z gundam then. Already have f-91. =/ Maybe will buy anyways for the dub.
F91 is going to see theatrical release so the dvd might be worth getting since they might throw extra features on it since its a title of limited appeal. I hope Zeta goes off without a hitch, unlike the 0079 release. Sometimes i doubt Bandia's commitment to the universial century since they seem more interested in releasing AC stuff, but since wing and seed make money, i guess i cant blame them.
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman
Zeta was to be released in September, but has been delayed until December. At least the box art is available to be viewed.

http://www.gundam.com/zetagundamdvdboxcover.jpg
Nice, thats comforting.
Any word on disc specs?
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman
Quote:Originally posted by Hidalgo
F91 is going to see theatrical release so the dvd might be worth getting since they might throw extra features on it since its a title of limited appeal. I hope Zeta goes off without a hitch, unlike the 0079 release. Sometimes i doubt Bandia's commitment to the universial century since they seem more interested in releasing AC stuff, but since wing and seed make money, i guess i cant blame them.

Who's fault is that? They seemed to make 0 effort to get the UC line known to ANY fans. For a long time I didn't even know they dubbed the original gundam. I found it by accident searching for gundam stuff.
Quote:Originally posted by Cidien
They seemed to make 0 effort to get the UC line known to ANY fans. For a long time I didn't even know they dubbed the original gundam. I found it by accident searching for gundam stuff.

That's not THEIR fault -- especially seeing it had a run on Cartoon Network. So did 08th, 0080, 0083, and Char's Counterattack. So it's not like they haven't been in the center of a well-known media source before.
Oh, i've seen 0080 and 08th ms team late at night. If they don't give it a decent time slot then you can't expect it to be real well known. I never knew it had a run on Toonami, thus they obviously didn't advertise it enough/at all 'cuz I watch CN quite a bit, especially when my niece is here.
Of course 0079 was never completely aired in any of its runs. 80 and 83 were played on the original adult swim saturday run, but without some knowlege of 0079 those shows dont have a lot of meaning on their own, even if they are seen as stand alones. Char's Counterattack was shown once or twice if i remember and it was when they discontinued the adultswim action line. None of that compares to the pimping out of wing, G, and Seed. Their not making that much effort because the AC shows are more profitable.
But my point is how can the UC timeline shows be very profitable if they don't push them like the others?