Initial D, Mac vs MI
Can anyone who has the Mac or MI sets let me know how good the subtitles are in them? I've read a few reviews and and not sure which would be better atm. Doubt anyone has seen them both but if you have seen either please post how much you liked them. I want initial D but being a dub-lover i'm pretty picky with subtitles.

Thanks.
I have the MAC editions of Initial D First, Second, and Third Stage, which all used to be under the AC-MAC name. First and Second Stage have fantastic subs, with excellent grammar and proper names, no broken english garbage like you see in some sets. Third Stage, on the other hand, I would stay away from, simply cause the movie to freeze in certain places (other people have also had this problem), PLUS the subs aren't so good.
Never mind... =/
Quote:Originally posted by Robojack
Third Stage, on the other hand, I would stay away from, simply cause the movie to freeze in certain places (other people have also had this problem), PLUS the subs aren't so good.

I have the 3rd stage and I didn't experience any freezing problems with it and the subs were almost as good as the rest of the series. The only one that's supposed to have bad subs is Battle Stage I think.
Thanks guys. Anyone have the MI set that can speak up?