Anime Network ^_^
Does anyone here have the Anime Network channel on their Satelite, cable, etc etc etc. I want that CHANNEL!!!!!!!Big Grin
[Image: WinterSonata.jpg]

A dream is like snow, it falls then it fades away through time...

~Ryoku Slayer~
Sadly enough, that's a big no for me Sad
Which even if had it I probably wouldn't ever be able to watch it, for the most part I work the same shift as my mother so when I'm home she is & when she's home she claims the tv.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Such a channel exists. I want, but i doubt its on sky digital, Sad Ill just stick with toonami.
HEHE, I dont even have cable. But I dont really care, I dont watch TV that much anyway.
It's available in my aread on comcast. But I can't afford digital cable 50 bucks a month fuck that I'm happy with my direct tv thank you.
i could of sworn this is a on demand channel its not like a reg channel like cartoon network. if you go to the site it says it is anime network (on demand) so its really like pay-per-view. they need a real channel that offers anime ! we should all get together and make one ! and make it a basic channel i hate channels that are like out of the 160 range so i have to pay more to get it ! fuckers !
also i tried to get them promoted by a company i worked for and they said they would think about it and they never did email me back !
:mad:

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
I'd like it but it's not even offered in my area. I agree they need to make a pure anime channel. Personally I think CN should make one. They already have a ton of rights to anime they could show right away. If made into a regular cable channel could play the cut versions during the day and uncut at night like toonami did on CN.
Anime Network is a On-Demand channel and you have to have digital cable to get it. But I agree CN should go ahead and make a dedicated anime channel. It couldn't hurt them.
I have digital cable. I've seen nowhere they offer the anime network. Looked through all their offers. Just think they don't offer it here or something. /shrug
You know, they have a website. So you don't have to sit here and guess where it's offered and try to figure out anything. But I'm sure the tricky name of the website must have made it hard for everyone to find it. The nerve of them. Naming a site for the anime network - 'theanimenetwork.com'. How did they possibly expect anyone to figure out that one?

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/index.html
Unfortunetly this network is still in its infancy and has not gotten the wide distribution that many anime fans would like.
If you go to the website you can find info to help get the network added to your cable or satelite provider at the site. ADV is realy pushing this channel so its likely that it will continue to expand into new market areas.
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman
i've got dish 500 and i only get G4techtv and they only play anime for an hour ever night at midnight.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
You know, they have a website. So you don't have to sit here and guess where it's offered and try to figure out anything. But I'm sure the tricky name of the website must have made it hard for everyone to find it. The nerve of them. Naming a site for the anime network - 'theanimenetwork.com'. How did they possibly expect anyone to figure out that one?

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/index.html

The bastards.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cartoon Network Anime Updates Last Exile 41 18,769 10-27-2004, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Ryo of Inferno
  Another Anime Network in North America Last Exile 11 5,065 10-09-2004, 12:45 AM
Last Post: skylark