Pictures for Official Live Action Movies
Is it possible to have pictures of the Official Live Action Movies up? Makes it easier for the buyers to decide what to buy since the titles don't say a thing and sometimes different movies have the same titles.

You mean like Front Cover images? or screenshots of the actual show?
Front Cover images. A lot of times, I wanted to buy but I have absolutely no idea about what is the actual movie since I don't know how they have been translated into English. A front cover image would be really helpful.
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin
Front Cover images. A lot of times, I wanted to buy but I have absolutely no idea about what is the actual movie since I don't know how they have been translated into English. A front cover image would be really helpful.

Ok.. well i think the problem is JJ's scanner is broken atm.. And he is the only one that turely could. Unless people that have a scanner also have a dvd set and would kinda send us some.. I will also see what i can do to convince JJ to get his replaced/fixed. or i do know he just bought a Digital Camera a while ago.. [JunkieJoe]*Poke poke* get to work slacker and quite filling orders till this is done.. err wait i don't think the customers would like that..[/JunkieJoe]
Hehhehe......i don't have those dvds.....that's why I want to look at the front covers first. If i have those dvds, I would have send them to JJ.
No wonder he didn't reply my request for him to put pictures up when he first got the Official Live Action movies. Now i know why.

Thanks! Big Grin :p
Hehhehe......i don't have those dvds.....that's why I want to look at the front covers first. If i have those dvds, I would have send them to JJ.
No wonder he didn't reply my request for him to put pictures up when he first got the Official Live Action movies. Now i know why.

Thanks! Big Grin :p

yea i know you don't have them so you couldn't.. but was just putting that out there so if anyone that actually did they might.. and the fact he is lazy on other things except packing and shipping orders.. ;o) gotta constantly poke at him for things..
Heh......i realised that he's super fast with packing and shipping :p

I don't know if this would help or not but I found some pictures on another website. However, the pictures all have the website's address marked on it. Still possible to take it off or would be better if there are fresh scans?
Heh......i realised that he's super fast with packing and shipping :p

I don't know if this would help or not but I found some pictures on another website. However, the pictures all have the website's address marked on it. Still possible to take it off or would be better if there are fresh scans?

Show me links to where they are and i will look at them.. it might be possible..
Official Live Action Movies

Do a search for the titles. The pictures will come up.

eg.House of the Damned

Troublesome Night 6

Phantom Call
Official Live Action Movies

Do a search for the titles. The pictures will come up.

eg.House of the Damned

Troublesome Night 6

Phantom Call

Damn that site.. when i first loaded it thought i was on Amazon.. Since they pretty much mimic'ed it.. but i will see what i can do with those images.. shouldn't be too hard..
Hey Schultz,

I'm actually the slacker here...The site that JJ gave me sometimes freezes up the old pc so I have to try to get on the new one to fix it up...Err by next week I should take care of it...Plus some of the titles of the official live action make no sense or have kanji in them -_-...ill get a cracking on it...ja ne
[Image: 01sig.jpg]
Sorry I been kinda slacking lately.... not reading this forum ~_~ marriage takes alot out of a man heh ;p