butch? I wonder why...
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto

I'll also come right out and say it; I'm a dog... woof woof...

I was just trying to be my usual helpful self. Wink
Females are my bane! Long brown hair...Tall, long legs and nice you know whats! The softer the better. MMMmmmm girls...gurgle gurgle....

-passes out on floor-
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
mmm your gettin me turned on now Wink
-Wakes up-

Gurgle

-Falls over again-

Wishes he had a GF nowRolleyes
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Well animeshop, I have only one advice to give you, try it! If you want to clear your head there's nothing like trying it out. Get yourself a beautiful woman and go for it. I'm sure that afterwards you'll know if you're bi or not.

Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
I still have the belief that everyone is bi-sexual. I don't believe it's a perfect 50/50 split though... most people have a definite preference of one or the other and social conditioning tends to force the label of straight or gay after that.

I couldn't agree more, especially because it's something that happens with animals as well. Animals copulate in order to procriate but they also display homosexual behavior which shows me that animals are naturally bi. We humans are animals as well so it wouldn't be such an abnormal thing if we too were bi.

Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Sure. Get another girl. All 3 of us will get together and remove more than just your confusion. Big Grin

Who told you there's more than confusion to be removed?
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_

Who told you there's more than confusion to be removed?

Well, I'm not a sex therapist or anything. But I just assumed that . . . um . . . to remove the confusion that we'd have to . . . umm . . . get down to the heart of the matter so to speak. And . . .um . . . well . . . I think I hear my mommy calling me. So we'll have to continue this some other time. Big Grin
I couldn't agree more, especially because it's something that happens with animals as well. Animals copulate in order to procriate but they also display homosexual behavior which shows me that animals are naturally bi. We humans are animals as well so it wouldn't be such an abnormal thing if we too were bi.

just out of curiousity, what kind of homosexual behavior do animals display? i mean, i've heard of dolphins and the fun they have, but that's it.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
apes too, apparently thats where aids originated
idk, i've never heard of apes being gay. but i have heard theories about aids originating from apes, but that doesn't mean they were gay, aids is not a gay disease. just because someone has aids that in no way suggests anything about their sexual preference. and i thought that it mutated a lot since then, i mean,it would have to in order to effect people. but anyways, back to what i asked earlier, what kind of homosexual behaviors do animals display, i mean besides dolphins. just out of curiosity.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
yes a lot of apes are gay, if you really wanna know what gay animals get up to I suggest going to google, and search for gay animals then click on images - and to your pleasure you will have discovered the truth about animals...
Actually, I believe there are no gay animals, just animals that display gay behaviour. No animal has completely sworn of the opposite sex.
Quote:Originally posted by elcoholic
Actually, I believe there are no gay animals, just animals that display gay behaviour. No animal has completely sworn of the opposite sex.

You obviously never saw one of the 1st episodes of South Park with Big Gay Al. :p
Of course animals aren't gay! Animals will always copulate with animals of the opposite sex, it's their instinct to do so and that's how they pass on their genes. They do display homosexual behaviour because they also have sex with animals of the same sex but sex with animals of the opposite sex will always take precedence. And just about all sort of animals display (let's put it this way) bi-sexual behaviour. It's not something that happens as a rule (such as sex to procriate) but it does happen.
Of course animals aren't gay! Animals will always copulate with animals of the opposite sex, it's their instinct to do so and that's how they pass on their genes. They do display homosexual behaviour because they also have sex with animals of the same sex but sex with animals of the opposite sex will always take precedence. And just about all sort of animals display (let's put it this way) bi-sexual behaviour. It's not something that happens as a rule (such as sex to procriate) but it does happen.

Ok, I just have to list this as an example...

I've had a lutino (yellow) male lovebird with a normal green female lovebird, both were sexed so there is no doubt about sex... the male lovebird would copulate with the perch... even though the female was more than willing... When I seperated them and the male lovebird was placed with a female lutino lovebird, they immediately mated and had babies... guess he preferred blondes... *laugh*

I've also had a blue streaked lory male copulate with my hand, but even though he was placed with 2 different female blue streaked lories, he never mated with them. Course he was hand fed by me... so that could explain the attraction...

Some species of cockatoos are known for copulating, whether they are a true pair or not... some species just don't exhibit that type of behaviour.. some do... shrug... Cockatiels will mate anytime, anywhere, but they are usually a true pair, not the same sex.

Oh, just for reference, I've raised birds for 15 years or more, and have had some species of the following: lories, lovebirds, greys, cockatiels, conures, cockatoos, amazons, meyers, finches, princess of wales, bourkes, mini-macaws and probably more I've forgotten by now... *laugh* Thank goodness I'm down to 7 birds...
I really can't explain why your birds would mate with a certain bird and not with another. What can I say, they're choosy! :p
But it is a fact that normal animals, animals in the wild and in their usual habitat will at some point mate to procriate. As I said before it's their instintc to do so, it's written in their genetic code. If it wasn't so species would disappear from the face of the Earth. Animals don't have the type of intelligence humans have, their instinct to procriate is Nature's way of ensuring their survival.