- Gundam SEED Destiny Revealed -
*all info and scans courtesy of 'Gunota Headlines'*

Clear scan of the characters and Impulse can be seen right [here].
Large 2-page shot: [1, 2]
And another of [Shin]

C.E. 73. 2 years have gone by since the war ended. Gilbert Durandal leads ZAFT after the death of Patrick Zala. An Orb-born Coordinator, Shin Asuka, becomes the newest topgun of ZAFT after Athrun's departure. His eyes reflects sorrow perhaps because he is lonely and lost his family. He himself represents the "War's Tragedy". Why did he join ZAFT and participate in the battlefield? Revenge? A mission? No one knows. Meanwhile, Athrun is part of Orb and right beside Cagalli. He worries both about the heavy burden of protecting Cagalli and the feeling to do something about the world.

One who joined ZAFT and one who left. The story begins when the two cross.

Shin Asuka - Protagonist. A Coordinator born in Orb. After losing his parents and younger sister during the Orb invasion of C.E. 71, he moved to PLANT and enlisted in ZAFT. Durandal finds him and he becomes a pilot of the Impulse Gundam. Very talented 16-year-old pilot. Wears the red uniform meaning he belonged in the top class of his military cadet school.

Lunamaria Hawk - A crew member of the battleship Minerva, which becomes the mothership of the Impulse. Wears the red uniform, elite pilot uniform identical to Shin's.

Athrun Zala - Now 18-years-old. Retired from ZAFT and defected to Orb. Doesn't use his real name, going by a pseudonym instead and serves as Cagalli's personal bodyguard. He was able to make acquaintance with Shin and others when he attended the secret conference between Cagalli and Durandal at PLANT.

Gilbert Durandal - After signing the Treaty of Junius (the Armistice Treaty) as the successor of the Temporary Council, he becomes the Supreme Chairman of the Council. He pushes forward with Clyne's political ideals and is deeply trusted by the common people. Currently seeking reconciliation with the Naturals.

ZGMF-X56S Impulse Gundam - ZAFT's newest Gundam. Relies on batteries instead of nuclear power. Since its energy can be replenished from a long distance by its mothership, the PS (Phase Shift) armor can operate a lot longer. The ****pit area can transformed into a fighter called the Core Splender. The Impulse can be broken up into 3 separate units. Like the Strike Gundam, the Impulse can be further equipped with 3 different packs (or mode). It is called the Force Impulse Gundam (ZGMF-X56S/รก) when it's in the aile-mode.

- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny Info -

Format:
- TV Series premiering Oct 2004 at 6pm Saturdays. (Replaces Fullmetal Alchemist's slot)

*more to be added at a later time...
cool. I just started watching and I was a bit confused. Thanks to you, everything is cleared up. ^______^.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Just started watching what? This series hasn't even been released yet in Japan, and I'm still not 100% sure that it's an actual series, or just more rumors or speculation. If you're talking about regular Gundam SEED, I really don't see what would be cleared up by dmr456's post. They'll only spoil SEED for you.
How would it spoil? In order to spoil I would have to know what is comming. Everyone knows that reading something can't spoil if you can't remember it. :p . It is the exposure that gives better insight and understanding.
Hot Damn, that was cool!