What are some anime shows that guys like to watch?
I'd say Angel Sanctuary, Ranma, Inuyasha, Full Metal Panic, Gate Keepers, mahoromatic, king of bandit jing, TOO MANY TO LIST! oh well........
[Image: WinterSonata.jpg]

A dream is like snow, it falls then it fades away through time...

~Ryoku Slayer~
Quote:So you attended the Eddie Murphy school of romance huh?

Yay! Vicious finally talked to me! Im so happy!
Quote:Originally posted by garritynet
Yay! Vicious finally talked to me! Im so happy!

:confused: :confused: :confused:
Huh? What? Did I miss a memo? I'm only at like 1700 posts. I have to be responding to someone. Although I do find that the easiest way for me to have an intelligent conversation is to simply talk to myself. Big Grin

You know, it's really easy to get me to respond. All you have to do is piss me off by insulting me or something. I usually respond pretty quickly to those.
I'd have to go with Slayers, Kenshin, Ranma, Trigun, and Bezerk but not in that order so to speak. I also think no one can go wrong with Outlaw Star...

Quote:Although I do find that the easiest way for me to have an intelligent conversation is to simply talk to myself.

Yes but you would get no argument from yourself would you... that is why you have me...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:Originally posted by kristin12
Big Grin Lots of InuYasha and Cardcaptor Sakura.

I love those and Ranma 1/2 also and all time favorite Maison Ikkoku and yes I am a guy!
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath

Yes but you would get no argument from yourself would you... that is why you have me...

True . . . I do have a habit of agreeing with myself. Big Grin