check this guy out
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...=3&rows=50

these prices are unbelievable, nadesico for $10.50 and EVA for $30!!
Yeah, but I have been watching his auctions for the last week. ^^ Sometimes they stay decent, other times the shoot up till it's damn near retail price. Ebay's been wierd like that latly O.o
*~ Tiffy~*

"Thank you God!! I've got... my PRINT CLUB!!!"

My R1 Collection

My list wish
well he's selling old sets because both generator gawl, arc the lad and evangelion are usually sold in a boxset or in those black boxes that have room for 7 dvds. that must be the main reason for these low prices
If you notice all the cheap dvd's up there are ADV releases. I wouldn't doubt that it has alot to do with the fact that there have been rumors lately that ADV dvd's have a short life span ( ie they havd dvd rot, and last a short while). I'm not sure if this is true or not, or just somebody's idea of a lame joke. And furthermore, Eva is up there cheap because it's being released in a platnium. It has better quality(picture and sound), so everone's making a mad dash to sell theres now.
*~ Tiffy~*

My R1 Collection

My list wish
true, actually i m thinking of getting the soon to be release EVA myself
I was in suncoast last week, and I saw a preview of it. I WANT IT SOOOOOOO BAD! :_; I know I am eventually going to get it, but probubly not till a few come out.
*~ Tiffy~*

My R1 Collection

My list wish
What's with this dvd rot crap? I've never heard of that until now and can anyone confirm this is any way? I have no problems with my adv dvd's new or old. Also, if adv would use cheap dvd's that would rot wouldn't that mean all our hk's would do the same thing? I really doubt hk dealers are going to be using better dvd's than adv is. Just kind of confuses me where people came up with this.
A couple of people had problems with some of their DVD's, and now all of a sudden, ADV has DVD rot. Rolleyes

I haven't had problems with any of mine and haven't heard of it outside of a few individuals complaining about their DVD's on the AoD forums.
K, thanks Vicious.