Cartoon Mac
Anyone had contact with them recently? Like in the last couple of days? I was speaking to them for a while. Then just recently like a week ago I sent them a list of items I wanted, and I'm not getting any replies. Anyone spoke to them? I'm thinking of sending them money now for the list, but what happenes if they don't reply - and don't send anything o_0
I think that you should keep your moneyfor now. If they have not replied by now, then chances are they are really busy and have not read the e-mail or they are out of business or something. Well in any case wait a while longer before sending any money. You could never be too careful. Wink.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

yeh your right, better to be safe then sorry as they always say - oh well patience is a virtue - and a pain in the ass...lol

Thanks for the one and only reply tho Big Grin
It was no problem replying, really. I wish more people would help to answer your question. Lol.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

yeh I see lots of views on this topic but no replies, but thats probably cos no one actually knows the answer - rather than not being bothered. yes, I like to stay optimistic Smile

That being said, this problem has already been resolved, thanks.