Does anyone know when FX is releasing Witch hunter robin ?
Ya you seem kind of like a clown. Kind of like the clown from Stephen King's IT. :p
Well, I did read that but back then I wasn't really interested in finding out when a particular title was going to be released so I didn't pay much attention to it.
Also I'm not ashamed of asking when I don't know something, that's how I learn. Vicious has been around here since February 2003, I've been around since April so no wonder he knows a whole lot more than I do! Besides reading that wasn't half as helpful as I expected since they say that "Each HK DVD manufacturer is extremely secretive, and must be to avoid interference from other companies. The only way to know about upcoming titles is to visit the manufacturers? websites." and I haven't found FX's URL in "Rules and NEW FAQ".
Should I assume Vicious wasn't telling the truth about those release dates?
Yes. the FAQ states that no one knows when a particular title will be released. Vicious knows as much about release dates as any of us. You can guess by adding about 2 months to the date that the last R1 volume was released (sometimes less, sometimes more). The only company that has a reliable web site is MAC (http://www.animegod.com) but even they don't update very often. Fx doesn't have a web site. The new Fx releases you can find here. When Fx releases a new title it ussually is in stock here soon after release or you'll read about it in forums. Asking when a title will be released is asking for a flaming. That's rule number one. We get questions like this alot and it gets boring explaining the same thing over and over, that's why Vicious tried another (very amusing) tactic this time. Just be patient and the rip will certainly show up some time.
Like Elcoholic and the FAQ says, we don't know when they'll be released. It's not like the R1 releases where they announce an official street date for a title. That's because there is nothing 'official' about HK releases. Like Elcoholic said, first find out when the R1's are going to get done being released and then patiently wait a few months. Or if you really can't wait that long, just buy the R1's.
The best site I know for R1 releases is http://www.animeondvd.com
it's quite useful because you can check which series will be released and avoid buying some minor quality HK sets till the perfect version is released.
Wink
Hi,

Thanks for the information (and the patience Wink ).