Have a slight problem with the release companies
Well, as much as I love this site, not EVERY HK DVD is either MAC, AC/MI, AS, AV, or FX !! There are a total of FIVE sets of the Escaflowne TV series HK DVD's that I have seen. Only TWO are listed under the review !

One version of the Escaflowne movie was released by Another DVD Ltd. according to the back.

And the Fushigi Yuugi Eikou Den OAV has absolutly NO logos on the case at all, and Manga International always puts their green 'M' on the front, side, or at least the back. I ordered it, so once it comes in I can be sure if it really is Manga International or not, but i don't believe it is.

There are other HK DVD companiesout there, like that one that always puts that red triangle on the corner of their boxes saying 'Quality Garunteed' even though it's not.....

So I think that some of those logos need to be changed.
Another DVD is previous name for AS I believe (or maybe MI), while things like Circle K are previous name for MI for sure
What about those people who release HK Films, like Lord of the Rings, Spiderman, etc. I think they are the ones who released the Fushigi Yuugi Eikou Den OAV, since all it is is a perfect rip of the japanese r2 (which YES, does include a dub track)
maybe those are the INDIAN logo DVDs that I been hearing about... I havent heard very much about that so dont have the info to put it on the site... though I do know some INDIAN logo titles have been ripped by AV or MAC i think
Nono, I mean i don't think the Fushigi Yuugi Eikou Den OAV is released by any of the regular anime HK DVD places at all. It was done by one who normally does film HK DVD's, and grabbed an anime one while they were at it.

It has absolutly NO logos on the back, which ALL AC, MI, and MAC titles have, and Anime Studio and Animation Video always stick their logo somewhere on it also. Same with FX.