About "unauthorized" titles
Hi JJ,
it seems that you can't stock anymore ADV titles in your store, so, if it's not risky, could you create a part on this forum where we could see what you've got in stock that can't be shown in the store section? Then, we could send you a mail or a PM in order to ask you to get the titles we want, we place a regular order and we add the money for the others sets using Paypal but not with the usual cart.
Do you think that it could be possible ?
Thanks.
Edit : I wrote this because I don't think publishers are going to browse this forum so it won't be very risky.
Technically I think as long as he doesn't display it at all, as in if he just deals through PMs & the sort they can't do anything unless they offer to buy something, which is entrapment I believe, but wouldn't happen to know, I never paid attention in my 2 years of law class...Rolleyes

But, there's still risk & saddly enough we must all respect his choice if he so chooses to stop selling their titles. Not to say that I'm sure he won't get a billion PMs bugging him, but anyways.

Also, as to the idea of them searching through this forum, it's as easy as typing in the name of one of their titles, so if you like him to actual write that sort of stuff here you minght need to suggest he used the Mac & FX stock numbers rather than title names.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
entrapment is actually hard to call. First of all you have to be innocent meaning you hadn't done this act before in some form and that law enforcement forced you to do it so they could arrest you.
Well, when I think about that, maybe it wasn't such a good idea. Yeah, it might be an entrapment for JJ but I don't think he's going to risk anything (he stopped selling ADV stuff for a while then these titles were back in stock a few months later, just like Funimation titles and now they're back in stock without any problem) but what I didn't think about is that it's a choice from him to respect the request of ADV. So, I'll respect his choice and I won't ask you ADV titles in my requests Wink
Actually, I wrote this thread because I trust import-anime, it's been a while since I bought a HK DVD somewhere else and it's one of the best store I've ever tried. Even if I know where I can find these titles, I hope I won't want to buy any anime licensed by ADV soon :p
Yes IA is one of the best stores I've ever bought from. Plus JJ keeps a good inventory plus you can request stuff you really want which most places don't offer.