FX Restock.
Received an FX shipment this morning, restocked some popular titles! The PayPal issue was solved a few days ago, so there is no need to put the address in the comment field now.

Thanks!
how long does it take to get an email after you pay for an item? I paid yesterday, was wondering how long it takes to ship the items. (I live in the UK btw)
usually stuff gets shipped same day or day after, I am running behind due to real life busy stuff stuff... so u wil probably get email saying order was shipped tomorrow.
cool, thanks
btw do you do wholesale discounts? E.g $450 for 125 dvds?
sorry, u asking me to sell you items for less than I pay.
understandable, but then what kinda wholesale prices do you do? If any. Oh and are you selling any studio ghibli collections, usually the 7 or 12 movies collection? Because I see you have reviews for them, but no stock.
Quote:Originally posted by animeshop
understandable, but then what kinda wholesale prices do you do? If any. Oh and are you selling any studio ghibli collections, usually the 7 or 12 movies collection? Because I see you have reviews for them, but no stock.

I believe the 7 movie Ghibli collection by fx is out of print and won't be reprinted. The 12 movie collection should still be available (Its an excelent set, I own it) so if you want it you'll need to request it in the request forum.
if we were to say, privately e-mail you wanting an anime that was taken off the list, could we still buy it. this is all hypothetical and im not asking for an anime.....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FX restock. JunkieJoe 5 14,270 02-20-2005, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Zagatto
  More FX titles restocked. JunkieJoe 2 3,492 08-04-2004, 09:12 AM
Last Post: JunkieJoe
  FX Restock! JunkieJoe 5 8,454 05-02-2004, 03:52 PM
Last Post: BadOmen
  FX Restock! JunkieJoe 6 8,514 04-27-2004, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Mistykz
  Alot of FX titles restocked! JunkieJoe 19 12,527 03-01-2004, 05:24 PM
Last Post: israfel