ADVision asked to have titles that they have licenses for to be taken off the site, s
So what anime titles would that be??
Quote:Originally posted by -spike-
So what anime titles would that be??

You're kidding, right? No? Well go to Right Stuf and do a search for ADV Films or ADVison and you'll get an idea of what anime titles that involves... and let me just say... alot!!
Reread the title to this thread and it might help you answer your question.

If you want us to list all the titles ADV holds a license to because you're too lazy to go do your own research . . . then, just hold on right there and I'll be right back with your answer shortly. Since we all know how much I love to do other peoples leg work for them.

EDIT: Damnit!!! Amethyst beat me to it. I was gonna let him sit there and wait for an answer that was never gonna come.
It never really occurred to me how much ADV produces. There's a thread on AOD about some of their discs rotting and what not and so I started checking out my collection all paranoid like (note that I found nothing wrong with my stuff ^^) and like...70% of my stuff is by ADV.

And I just got a ton of DVDs off of Ebay like Noir, Wild Arms, Arc The Lad, Saiyuki, and Garasaki and I think they were all by ADV.
Well I looked and that sucks, that is alot of titles. Im glad I bought FMP when I did cuz now I wouldnt have been able to get it.
Doesn't really bother me any since I only own HK's of 2 ADV titles - Nadia, because it wasn't dubbed by IS&M and City Hunter, because it wasn't dubbed at all. I'll most likely end up replacing those at some time in the future with R1's as well.
It is possible that Full Metal Panic got sold. I saw it only this morning on the store listing.
Quote:Originally posted by Pristine
There's a thread on AOD about some of their discs rotting and what not and so I started checking out my collection all paranoid like (note that I found nothing wrong with my stuff ^^) and like...70% of my stuff is by ADV.

Yeah I read the post as well, and you have to wonder if it's true or not. I also checked my dvd's, and they were fine. Well I guess we'll find out in the nearby future. heh...
*~ Tiffy~*

"Thank you God!! I've got... my PRINT CLUB!!!"

My R1 Collection

My list wish
Quote:Originally posted by SilverMuraki
Yeah I read the post as well, and you have to wonder if it's true or not. I also checked my dvd's, and they were fine. Well I guess we'll find out in the nearby future. heh...

I would think that your HK-DVDs will rot a lot sooner than your ADV dvds. Do you really think HK-DVDs are higher quality? Heh, don't kid yourself.
How long did HK discs even last? I hope that's not a silly question but I honestly don't know.

I guess the main prob is with boxset discs. -shrugs- At least my Gravi DVD is by TRSI. Btw Muraki, the dubbing is um...x.x Poor Yuki Eiri! They made him into a Grandpa but Sakano and K's voices are pretty good.
Quote:Originally posted by Pristine

I guess the main prob is with boxset discs. -shrugs- At least my Gravi DVD is by TRSI. Btw Muraki, the dubbing is um...x.x Poor Yuki Eiri! They made him into a Grandpa but Sakano and K's voices are pretty good.

NUUUUUUUUUU!!!! *cries a river* ;;;;;___;;;;;;; Why????? Why Eiri-san????? Why???? *logs onto AoD and leave Shawn a nasty pm* >)
*~ Tiffy~*

"Thank you God!! I've got... my PRINT CLUB!!!"

My R1 Collection

My list wish
i think it can last longer than dvd-r as it is stamped and not burn, but no one have ever put it to the stress test so i'm not totally sure.

where does this site based from ?
does moving will do any good ? on the other hand it depends on where junkie joe resides......

i would still be able to get the titles, but i need the review.
Hey I still see a couple of ADV titles like ad police an genrator gawl, so if you are keeping those what not just put all the items you had to remove in stock again, I SAY FUCK ADV, I'm not rich I WANT HK, BRING ON SLAYERS, FMP, NAJICA BLITZ, KING OF BANDIT JING, this is a protest join in and make a coment :mad: DAMN ADV DAMN THEM TO HELL, FIGHT THE POWER!!!!
There's no point introducing myself to the death.

My R1 Collection
My HK Collection
I was actually going to buy the slayers set today. oh well hopefully they will be posted once more in a while.
Quote:Originally posted by Seijuro Hiko
I SAY FUCK ADV, I'm not rich I WANT HK, BRING ON SLAYERS, FMP, NAJICA BLITZ, KING OF BANDIT JING, this is a protest join in and make a coment :mad: DAMN ADV DAMN THEM TO HELL, FIGHT THE POWER!!!!

You're a fuckin' idiot. I'm tired of trying to educate the ignorant masses about how they have a right to try and protect what is theirs.