Vinny's Trade List
The following are all R1 DVDs. All have original packaging, inserts, and what not and discs are in great condition.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Cardcaptor Sakura DVDs 1-3
First three discs of Cardcaptor Sakura. I think that makes twelve episodes?

Trigun DVD 1-5
Five out of I think seven or eight Trigun DVDs.

Lost Universe DVD 1-2
First two DVDs of Lost Universe. I believe there is four more after these two.

Hand Maid May DVD 1
First of three DVDs to Hand Maid May.

G-Gundam DVD Box 1 (First three DVDs)
This is the first G-Gundam boxset. It has the first three DVDs. Twelve episodes, I think.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The following are also all R1 DVDs, but these ones I am more reluctant to trade.

Gundam 0080 DVD 1-2 (Complete Series)
Both volumes of 0080.

Gundam 08th MS Team DVD 1-4 (Complete Series)
This is the complete series of 08th MS Team, minus the movie which is on a seperate disc I never bought (because I didn't like the OVA.).

Nadesico DVD 1-6 (Complete Series)
Complete series of Nadesico. Not that this is the six seperate volumes and not the box or whatever the Hell ADV released a while after all the DVDs were out.

Cowboy Bebop DVD 1-6 (Complete Series)
All of Cowboy Bebop. Note this does not come witht he box because I never bought the box.

Magic Users Club DVD 1-3 (Complete OVA).
This is all of the OVA. After they released the OVA, the TV series came next, which inever bought.

Macross Plus DVD 1-2 (Complete OVA)
This is the complete OVA. I didn't buy the movie disc they released sometime after the OVA.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Other things I have:

Japanese Final Fantasy X game
My friend gave this to me, and I HATE RPGs. Never been played. Comes witht he game and an R2 disc of extras. Seriously, if you have the capability to play the game, I could just throw it in with another trade. I tried selling it on Ebay, going as low as ten bucks, and no one still went for it.

Cardcaptor Sakura R2 DVD box
Now this I am very reluctant to trade. I picked a ton of these up and while ago and sold all but two online. They were DVD boxsets for Cardcaptor Sakura released in Japan. Holds ten standard DVD cases. I bought two so I could hold all 18 R1 CCS DVDs plus the two movies. But then I went to HKs, and don't really need two anymore. So I might be wiling to trade or sell it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
What I want:

I'm going to say this now, and I can't stress it enough: I DO NOT WANT ANY R1 RIPS!!!!! NO R1 RIPS!!!! AND ON THAT NOTE, NO R1 ANIME DVDS EITHER!!!!!!!! With that said, don't be hesitant with anything else. I may even want some of the crappiest sets out there.
I had a few successful trades a while ago, too. Don't remember who they were with or if they are even still here. I'm probably still in the successful trade thread.
THANKS!!!!!!!
[Image: Cast7.txt]
http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~methomps/DVDs.htm

here's my list. Tell me if there's something you like on there.
I'm eyeing your Gundam sets.
right now, 0079 is up for grabs. X and Turn-A are pending, depending on when (if) a check comes in the mail. I'll get back to you soon.
Sailor Moon movies are gone!
intrested in your cowboy bebop and trigun.

what i got:

Touch 1-15 MI
Heavy Metal L-gaim 1-6 MI
heavy Metal L-Gaim 1-10
steel angel kurumi 1-2 MI
adeiu, legend of Ryu Knight OVA 1-3 MI
Legend of Galacric Heros Movie 1-2 MI
Galaxy Express 999 Part 1 1-2 MI

let me know if there is anythng you like.
What's the difference between the two L-Gaim sets you have?
Heavy Metal L-gaim 1-6 MI

Has better subs but only has a wholesale/single case.
The audio/video is good but just not as good as the 10 disc ver.

Heavy Metal L-Gaim 1-10

Has better video/audio because it is a direct r2 rip. Bad engrish subs. Has Gatefold case.
interested in your cowboy bebop set. check my trade list

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Trade List: Vinny Vinny 31 11,564 06-12-2003, 12:01 PM
Last Post: yakumo