Question about FX Tenchi Deluxe OAV, please help.
So what's the deal with the FX Tenchi Deluxe? It is an original R1 rip, is it a rip of AC/MI or AS/MAC? What's the quality like?

Thanks in advance,
Ai no DJ
"No one ever says 'I want to be a dub watcher when I grow up.'"
This is all just speculation, but..

It has an English audio track, so I'm guessing that its an R1 rip. Video, audio, and subs are more than likely great. Its 13 episodes on 2 DVDs, so you aren't cramming too much on each disc, so the quality should be pretty damn good. Pretear (13 eps) was on 2 discs and was perfect.
Maybe you can help me out, JunkieJoe?
its R1 rip, when u see that it has English Audio its a dead give away ;p
Suprisingly Animaniacs.net doesn't have it. I always thought that they got the FX hook up. I think I'll add this to my Christmas purchase and drop off Samurai Girl. Cry
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Is it a "Perfect Collection" quality rip, or one with problems (worse than FX Bebop)...
I haven't found any problems with the Bebop set. Sure there is some Macro blocking and it doesn't play through all of the episodes. Also the sound is kinda low on the dub. However if you would like to pony up another $145, to own the set on R1 by all means do it. I'll stick with the FX set. It might not exactly be the "Perfect Collection" but it's pretty damn good for me. ^_^

Amen, Steve! Hehe. My sentiments exactly. I'll take the Bebop FX set any time over R1. It was certainly worth the $ as far as I'm concerned.
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
With that extra cash you can buy more anime, like say Excel Saga. I calculated on R1 it's about $102 (well if you buy them at Best Buy). By the way Excel Saga Volume 2 is out. Pick it up. Tongue