What the Hell is wrong with my web pages????
All of my pages EVEN HERE, have words like music video and games highlighted in yellow and links pop up in a little window under the words.
How do I deactivate this? HOW DID IT GET ACTIVATED to begin with?????
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Eeeto. . . you might've accidently downloaded something or something like that. . . Like those crazy pop-up downloads. o.O Some of my school's computers do that too, it drives me insane.
"I hear that a flower doesn't know it's beautiful in its whole life. Sad, isn't it?"
Well whatever it was, it's not doing it anymore. Maybe it was a freak internet occurance.
it was possibly a spyware download.
Can those easily slip by my panicware? I downloaded that to stop popups and it works well ( I am fully aware that nothing is guaranteed) but I want to know what things are difficult to block. Any list of things would be nice. Thanks Kakomu!
there are a lot of things that can spawn rather easy on a computer. For instance, when I installed XP on a friend's computer, he got a few nasty spyware progs on the first go around of Internet Explorer, before it was totally patched up and ready to go.

The best things to use to look for spyware are ad-aware and spybot search and destroy.
yeah you can easily get prog to block crap like that!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Cool. Thanks for the help guys.
i recommend Ad-Aware
http://www.lavasoft.de to get ride of that type of stuff. Or use Firefox.. ;o) just follow link in my signature
firefox is 1337.

-Vile
Look, maybe you just saw a one headed monkey carrying two watermelons.