Anime Lists Baby !
i hear ya!
not alot of good things out there !
last new set i got was .hack and some days dreramers ( i think thats what its called )

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
I just started replacing all my HK's with R1's... It may be awhile until I'm finished, but I am not buying any new series until I am. Once I replace them with R1's I'll, put them (HK's) up for trade. So I started an R1 list... It's small now, but I plan to make a few more orders soon.

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?c...d=sirchico
You started with FLCL? That is one of the most overpriced R1's out there IMO. I probably would have started with some more affordable stuff if I were you and leave the overpriced stuff alone until maybe I found a good deal on it.
No, never had HK's for FLCL... Always had them as R1's. Spent a gift certificate on them so no big loss for me. (I got them last October)

I started with Love Hina... hence I only have volume one and the box. And even though I am spending more money on R1's I am actually glad to.. Big Grin
Still, if you're gonna start buying R1's, you should start looking around for good deals. Sometimes they can be had at major discounts if you're just patient and know where to look.
I am defiently looking around Wink. Thanks.
My collections small but hey it took me forever to get..so I'm happy. Now if I can just get everything on my want list O.O

My small R1 collection ;_;
*~ Tiffy~*

"Thank you God!! I've got... my PRINT CLUB!!!"

My R1 Collection

My list wish
dont worry dude small collection or not

everyone gotta start somwhere

mines getting behemoth due to HK's but not sorted it all out yet
ill post it as soon as im back home from uni coz mosts my anime is there
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...