sealab 2021 quotes''.
who says this line??

(((i want some sex..gimme some sex!!!)))

another one.

(((quick wrap the baby in asbestos put crap in the food all over the place)))
a koala just craped a rainbow in my brain
hmm stormie?? or the captain??

upon reading my post i nearly died laughing both of those quotes i mentioned bring back good memories. lol hmm hyahya
the first line is said by Hesh(sp?) in the episode where Debbie's internal clock goes off and she wants to have a baby (very first episode i believe), not sure, but i think the line is actually something like this:

Sex! sex! hey debbie, come down here and give hesh some sex!
ok hesh, why would you make a good father for my baby?
uhhh.....ummmm.....SEX!

the second is captain murphy, but that quote is twisted pretty bad. its the episode where sealab celebrates Alvis Time, which is a parody of christmas. the whole episode deals with the contents of that quote, murphy wraps the baby in asbestos swaddling clothing because it was going to be placed in a fake meteor or something that had a whole bunch of high wattage bulbs attached. as for the crap in the food, a health inspector came and shut down murphy's buffet because it tested positive for fecal matter. then Alvis appears to murphy later on, and murphy is talking about how his celebration was ruined and how someone crapped the buffet. alvis responds, "no, no sir that was me."

hope that was helpful, im obviously a big fan of the show because that was all off the top of my head. but i must say my favorite episode is "Lost in Time."

quinn: that shockwave created a subspace fracture.....
stormy: take THAT subspace!

-Vile
Look, maybe you just saw a one headed monkey carrying two watermelons.
yep vile you are correct!!

did you catch the bizarro episode?? it was hilrious!!! the episode called bebop cola was good too!!

sealab is one of my favorites along with

home movies
aqua teen hunger force
the oblongs..real sick.
the ripping friends

those are the funniest shows on their network by far..
the bizarro episode is well, strange, bizzare even. but its funny nonetheless. bebop cola is one of my favs, i like the scorpion (Ben).

very close to the top of my list would definitely have to be "I, Robot." absolutely rediculously funny. and of course the follow up episode aired like 2,3 years later, "I, Robot (for real)."

and the one where captain murphy institutes communism because he read animal farm. frickin funny stuff.

-Vile
Look, maybe you just saw a one headed monkey carrying two watermelons.
daddy needs his feel good juice. ripping friends is a little to much, but harvey birdman is just hilarious(completely random, just the way i like it)