What anime is on the Sci-Fi channel?
It's new to my cable, and I know it's got anime, but not sure what. Help here?
"Everything is clearer now..................... life is just a dream you know, it's never ending................... I'm assending....."

You're gonna carry that weight.
sadly the scifi channel stopped showing anime ten years ago..yes it has been that long ago.

heres the channels that shows anime i know of.

starz cinema..uncut
starz family..mostly ghibli productions like princess monokoe
action channel ..uncut
techtv..edited
cartoon newtwork edited

thats all i know for now..
My suggestion is to go after a satellite company that carries TV JAPAN. Ask them if they do cause it is a premium channel and you have to ask for it. They show the best of all japanese TV which includes uncut anime.
does TV Japan show anime w/ english dub? how new are their anime?
probaly not in Eng. dubb
and the anime is the current stuff they are seeing now that we get in likt 2 years from now or later if its popular enough !
i want to get the anime network but it isnt avaible here !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
To be truthfull TV JAPAN does not offer any subs or dubs for their programing cause it is ment for natural speakers who want raw feeds from Japan. Everything shown though is current and new, not the least bit dated. I remember watching the news at high noon cause there is a 15 hour gap between america and japan.

The best little hidden channel on the cable setup is the international channel (http://www.i-channel.com) They show japanese news at 10 am pacific and they have scheduled anime almost every night with japanese tv programs from TV JAPAN appearing on sat and sun. Currently they still have Black Heaven still as I recall but it is eng dub. Go check and see if you got it.

Too bad that cable doesn't have any really good anime on that is uncut and on basic cable.