where do everyone go get their manga scans??
Quote:Originally posted by SilverMuraki
Simple accident? You call RUINING all my anime magazines that I collected for 2 years a mere accident????????? BAH!!!!! And dunn worry me and Eiri-san will be coming to get you on 4th of July >)

You are being to dramatic silly. It was a splash. A mere splash that slightly tainted your collection and you went into your Haru black mood and threw them out. I know, I gots the booze stash already stackin up. Heh. and pop does dry you know. You mags would have been fine.
Quote:Originally posted by Pristine
You are being to dramatic silly. It was a splash. A mere splash that slightly tainted your collection and you went into your Haru black mood and threw them out. I know, I gots the booze stash already stackin up. Heh. and pop does dry you know. You mags would have been fine.

Nuuuu they wouldn't have been!!And it was not just a splash it was a half a cup, and you ruined my new slippers as well T.T. They would have been all sticky, and I dunn like my magazines all sticky. Wait that sounds bad >>
*~ Tiffy~*

"Thank you God!! I've got... my PRINT CLUB!!!"

My R1 Collection

My list wish
http://ykk.misago.org/Contents

it only has one HUGE series, well huge to me but i dont read alot of manga.... but this is such an awesome series...check it out, tell me what you think.
its the "Quiet Country Cafe" Manga