Rahxephon-Disc 1 Confusion *Possible Spoilers*
Hey, I just received the FX version of Rahxephon, and it works perfectlyBig Grin.

Now, heres where the confusion comes in.... I was watching the episodes, and after Kamina and Shitow are rescued, a summary i guess comes on of what happened in the previous epidsodes. In it, it says that Tokyo Jupiter was taken over by the Mu and is ruled by them. Where in the actual episodes does it say this? I think i may have missed it but i dont want to rewatch all the episodes so yeah.
Okay, I checked it out, it definitely doesnt mention the Mu or Tokyo Jupiter being taken over by them before it gives that summary.... Could it be like a missing scene from the set? And to clarify, i made sure, and the recap occurs just after the completion of the third movement... I mean its not likeim having trouble understanding the show but it would be nice to know where they get the information from, and it makes me wonder whether i missed anything else.
Ok, this is super screwed, in the episode synopsis on a website, it says that she tells him about the time difference/mu presence in movement 3, but ive seen it twice and so far havent heard a thing.

Edit: Now im sure its missing something, maybe 2 minutes... in the boat she says: yu want me to tell u everything, he says yes basically, then it jumps and says do you think what i told you was a conspiracy?
mines the same way but i didnt think anyhting of it
I just checked my R1s as requested. She didn't explain abt Mu's origin. There isn't any missing part. I d/led Rahxephon abt 9mths ago. From what I remember, Mu's origin won't be explained till later or whatever.

The summary is just an overall summation to tell you what's gonna happen next or prepare you for it.
O, it just seemed wierd if you catch me: I mean who says you want me to explain it, and then says it what i told you a conspiracy.
She's just teasing it that what she may tell him could be a conspiracy.....
I think he only knows about Mu later on...not in the beginning...
he only knows abt the blue blood