The Resident Evil Series
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
well I am in agreement with tsunami... I don't see how there could have been a story "For Raccoon City after RE 3". If I read the details right though... First this game does nothing to continue or further the RE story. So this is just a Dawn of the Dead raped up with the RE lable. Second RE 4 is coming out for the GC and it will take the series story further and reunite some old charcters.

PS they Should call the Game RE SLOW or PLease WAit it takes for ever to do any thing

The story WAS continued in Code Veronica... I'm surprised only one person mentioned Code Veronica.:confused:
i did i calld it CV coz im lazy
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
NO I am saying I don't see how they can do anything to further the story of RE in Racoon City. The deal N and Capcom made was to have the RE story be furthered only on the Gamecube. That is why I said I don't see any story moving forward in RE Outbreak
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
it's obvious that it can't be continued in Racoon City and thats why on the Dream Cast RE code veronica the story was else where. so i think thats what they will do with RE 4. It really doesn't matter where they set the game, it's RESIDENT EVIL zombie killing fun
ZOMBIE ELEPHANTS!!!

now RE Outbreak# looks killer!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
i got some info on resident evil 4 from Game Informer magazine. The game is supposed to take place 6 years after the destruction of racoon city. the game is centered around leons character who is now a federal agent, plus the government has destroyed umbrella corp. Leon has to find the president's daughter. i guess once you find her, from what i've read, she follows you around and you have to protect her from the zombies. plus it implements an action button, which you use to use to jump out of windows, jump into buildings, kick, punch etc, etc. the graphics look amazing for this game.
That sounds and looks like a great game... I am reading this issue of Gamepro for some juciey pics and details myself...
NO I am saying I don't see how they can do anything to further the story of RE in Racoon City. The deal N and Capcom made was to have the RE story be furthered only on the Gamecube. That is why I said I don't see any story moving forward in RE Outbreak

I thought it was a really cool idea to go back into Raccoon City. They can't further the storyline in Raccon City any further like you said, but they can always add plenty of sidestories...like that one character that appeared from another RE in RE: Outbreak(not gonna spoil it:p ). There are nearly endless possibilities with what Capcom can do with Raccoon City. I do agree with you about the load times in RE: Outbreak. They are WAY too long without the hardrive. That's the only reason why I bought a hardrive. Wink

And on a side note...RE4...after seeing those trailers and pics that are out now, no words can describe how excited I am about it. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Yes that is true I guess when you put it in the Side Story sense...
And the load times aren't great with the hard drive either, but the do improve.
And the load times aren't great with the hard drive either, but the do improve.

Ehhhh...3-4 heartbeats is better than 12 for the door sequences, but really for the cost of it all (Network Adaptor + Hardrive + RE: Outbreak)it should be instant door opening...lol. Wink
I personal think Outbreak should be a PC title the lAN games would be great Load times would be non-exsitng and it would probly do better.